~ thirty three ~

We ran to the bridge and met Harry and Hermione there.
  "How'd you get away?" She asked.
  "Emily told Malfoy to let us go and he did." Ginny said as Ron gave them their wands back.

  "So how are we getting to London?" Neville asked.
  "Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, but I've got you into enough trouble as it is." Harry said.
  "Harry we don't have to do it all alone. They are willing to help." I said.

"So how are we going to get to London?" Harry asked and I smile.
"We fly, of course." Luna said with her dreamy voice.

We went into the forest looking for Thestrals and we found them. We ride on their back and flew across the sky to London. It was fun but I would have enjoyed it more if we weren't in a bad situation. We enter the Department Ministry and ran through the hallways until we found the door Harry and I have seen in that dream.
Inside, were a lot of crystal balls, prophecy. Harry and I ran looking for the number we had seen in that vision because it's were Sirius should have been. "Harry, Emily. It got your name on it." Neville said looking at one of the crystal balls. Harry grabbed it and looked at it weirdly. The prophecy spoke out of nowhere. "The two with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark them as his equal but they shall have power the Dark Lord knows not... For none of you can love while the other survives." It said.

Than we saw someone with a mask and hood on. It was a Death Ester. "Where's Sirius?" Me and Harry said as we walked to the front of the group.

  "You know, you two really should learn to tell the difference between dreams..." he paused and took the mask off. It was Lucius motherfucking Malfoy, "and reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy."

  "If you do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry said than we hear a woman's laughed.

  "He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby...Potter." She said.

  "Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville said.

  "Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?" Bellatrix said.

  "Better, now they're about to be avenged." He said and pointed his wand at her. She did so too.

  "Now, lets everybody just calm down, shall we?" Lucius said. He continued talking and I noticed the more Death Ester were coming closer to us. We were surround by them. Everyone was pointing their wands different directions. "Don't you want to know why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Pottery, in your hand. All you have to do... is give it to me." Lucius continued saying.

"We have waited fourteen years." Harry said.

"I know." Lucius said acting sad.

" I guess we can wait a little longer. Now!" I said.

"Stupefy!" We all said at the same time. We ran as fast as we could. We separate and went different directions. I ran with Harry trying to escape and look for the others. I grabbed my wand and pointed it at a Death Ester that was following us. "Stupefy!" I said and send him flying far away. We all bumped to each other and saw them coming for us.

"Reducto!" Ginny cast. Every single prophecy started falling and braking . "She got to go. Run!" I shouted.
  "Get back to the door!" Harry screamed. We ran very fast and jumped out the door.

I started hearing whispers but I couldn't figure out what were they saying. "The voices. Can you tell what they're are saying?" Harry asked as he heard them too.

"There aren't any voices, Harry. Let's get out of here." Hermione said
  "There are voices. I can heard them." I said.
  "I hear them too." Luna walked to where we were.

  "Harry, it's just an empty archway." Hermione said trying to make us leave. "Please, Harry."

"Get behind me!" Harry said in a loud voice tone, pointing his wand and they did as he said. I stood next to him.
  We all pointed our wands too. The Death Esters started flying around us and took one by one. I made myself a ball in the floor for them not to pick me up. Harry and I got up from the floor and looked around. The Death Ester were pointed their wands at our friends.
  "Oh shit." I whispered under my breath.

  "Did you actually believe or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now... or watch your friends die." Lucius said as he steps closer to us.

  "Don't give it to him, Harry." Neville shot.

Harry putted the prophecy in Malfoy's hand and he looked at the prophecy than sighed. I saw a light appeared by Malfoy's side. It was Sirius. "Get away from my my kids." He said and punched Lucius across the face making him fall to the ground.

He got up and he was ready to fight with Sirius but I came from the back. "Hey, Lucius," I said tapping him on the shoulder and he turned around. I kicked him on his balls. "That's for my brother and I," I then hit kicked him again. He fell to the ground again and the prophecy broke. "And that's for your son."

Other members of the Order started arriving. Sirius his us behind a rock. "Now, listen to me. Take the others and get out of here." Sirius told Harry and I.

''What? No" Harry and I said.
"I'm staying with you." Harry said.

"You two have done beautifully. Now let me take it from here." Sirius said.

"Black." I heard Malfoy's voice. He cast a spell. Lucius and another man started throwing spells at us. Everyone was fighting. "Petrificus Totalus!" I cast when I noticed a man coming from behind me. "Expelliarmus!" Harry cast and made Malfoy's wand fell off his hand. "Nice one, James." Sirius congrats him than cast a spell that made Lucius fly backwards.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix cast when Sirius was distracted.
"No, no, no!" I said as Sirius disappeared

Harry followed Belatrix out and I followed him. But when I got out there I saw Dumbledore fighting Voldemort.

  Then Voldemort disappeared with the sand... or so we thought. I felt him in side of me. It was a pain that made me drop to the floor. Harry felt it too because he fell too. "You have lost old man." We said. Then all this visions of our parents, Sirius, Cedric and dementors started showing up. They were bad memories. "So weak. So vulnerable. Look at me." He said in a whisper.

  "Twins, it isn't how you are alike. It's how you are not." Dumbledore said.

  I grabbed Harry's hand, we looked at each other then look at our friends. All happy memories came to my head. How much fun we had together. How much Draco loved me and I loved him. All does times we sneaked around and we laughed. When I saw my parents for the first time. Playing loud music and dancing at the dorm with Pansy and Millicent. Everything that had made me happy for the last years.
  "You are the weak one..." Harry said.
  "And you'll never know love or friendship." I said.
  "And I feel sorry for you." We both said. And he got out of our bodies.

  "You are fools, Potter twins. And you'll lose everything." Voldemort said. With that everyone from the Department started arriving and the Minister saw him for a second before he vanished. "He's back." He said.

  Back at the school I went straight to my dorm and I took a cold shower. I washed my hair too because there was blood everywhere.
  I got dressed, got out of the bathroom and Draco was sitting in my bed.
  "What are you doing here? If one of the girls come in you will get us caught." I said as I took the towel off my hair.

  "They're at the Grate Hall. I wanted to know what happened. Are you okay?" He got up from the bed and walked up to me.

  I hugged him tightly and couldn't help crying. He hugged back. "Sirius is dead. And things are about to get worst, Draco."

  "They are. Specially for me now that my father is on Azkaban."
  "Oh, Draco. Im sorry."
  "It's alright. I just have to do anything to take care of my mother, that's what I really care about."