~nine~

I resived a letter from Harry telling to meet him at night at three headed dog was. I got there first then him. He came and he was with Rona and Hermione.
  We entered and the dog was sleeping.
  "Does it seem a bit quiet to you?" Asked Harry. I noticed that it was. "The harp. It stopped playing." Said Hermione and we all looked at it.

We lookd up and there was the huge dog looking down at us with his three heads and six eyes. "Shit..." I let out in a whispered.
  "Jump!" Screamed Harry. He jumped then Hermione then Ron and for some reason I was the last one. I almost got bitten.

  We landed in a tupe of huge plants. "Lucky this plant thing's here, really." Said Ron. The plants started to move and to tie us up. I let out a gasped. Ron and Harry started moving trying to fight it aggressively.
  "Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil's Snare." Said Hermione.
  "You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster." I said

  "Kill us fester? Oh, now I can relax!" Exclaimed Ron. He didn't stopped moving but Harry did. Hermione and I fall first then Harry and at least, Ron.

  We entered a room full of flying keys. Harry ride an old broom and got the oldest of the keys. We opened the door and ran in.

  Then in the next room where there was a chest bord. But this cheast bord was gigantic and we need to play in order to pass. Ron gave us positions since he was the best player of chest there.
  Hermione stayed with Ron because he had passed out.

  Harry and I went down a pare of stairs. When we got to the bottom our scars started burning. In the room was Professor Quirrell looking in a big mirror. "You?" Harry and I said all puzzled.
  "What the..." I murmured
"No, it can't be. Snape, he was the—" Harry tried to say.

  "Yes, does seem like the type, doesn't he?" Said Quirrell. "Next ti him, who would suspect p— poor st— t— ttering Professor Quirrell?"

  "But that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me." Said Harry.

  "No, dear boy. I tried to kill you! And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact I would have succeede. Even with Snape muttering his little countercurse."

  "Snape tried to save you." I said in shock.

  "I knew you two were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween." Said Quirrell and looked at us up and down.

  "Of course! You let the troll in." I said.

  "Very good, Potter, yes." He paused and turned to look at the mirror. Our scars started burning. "Snape rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand: I'm never alone. Never.
  Now, what does this mirror do?" Asked Quirrell. "I see what I desire.bi see myself holding the Stone. But how do i get it?"

"Use the twins." Said a voice, Harry and I looked around.

  "Come here, Potters! Now!" Demanded Quirrell. I didn't move but Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.
  We started in front of the mirror. "Tell me, what do you see?"
  I saw myself talking the Ston from Harry's pocket. But of course I didn't said anything. Harry said a lie and the voice from before asked to speak to us. Harry and I back up a little as Quirrell unwrap his head.

  It was Voldemort. "Harry and Emily Potter... we meet again." He said.

  "Not that it's a pleasure to, though." I said and Harry stared at me with wide eyes.
  "Voldemort." Harry said.

  "Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket." Said Voldemort.

  Harry tried to run away but couldn't. Quirrell made every exit had fire. Voldemort tried to make us join him.
  "Never!" Screamed Harry.
  "I don't think that's going to happen." I said calmly.

  "Bravery. Your parents had it too." He siad. Then he asked Harry and I if we would like to see our mother and father again. They both appeared in the mirror. This was the first time I had saw them. They were beautiful.
  A tear rolled down my cheek. Harry took the Stin out and he looked like he was goingto give it to Voldemort. "Harry.. there's no one that can bring them back. As much as it hurts, we have to admit that they're gone. For ever." I said. With the the figure of our parents vanished from the mirror. "You liar!" Harry shouted.

  "Kill them!" Voldemort demanded. Quirrell started choking Harry. Harry let go of the Stone.
  I was a little far away from Harry. I ran up to the Stone and grabbed it. Harry touched Quirrell's hand and it started burning. "What in the..." I murmured.

  "What is this magic?" Asked Quirrell scared.
  "Fool, get the Stone!" Shouted Voldemort.
  Quirrell started coming for me but Harry stepped in. He putted his hands on Quirrell's face. He burned. He died.
  Voldemort flew across our chest.

  After that I just remember waking up at Hospital Wig in a bed beside Harry's. "Sissy, are you alright?" He asked worried.
  "Yes. You?"
  "Me too."

  Dumbledore came visit us. "Do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you two touch him?" He said and we shook our heads. "It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you. And that kind of act leaves a mark." Harry touched his scar. "No, no, this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin."

  "What is it?" Harry asked.

  "Love, Harry. Love." We smile.

  Dumb was about to leave when I stopped him. "Professor Dumbledore." I called out.

  "Yes?" He turned.

  "Why do I have the scar? I mean, Voldemort couldn't kill us at the same time. He tried to kill Harry first, but couldn't. I don't get it."

  "Ah, yes. You see, that's night, when he tried to kill Harry you were touching Harry. You were close to Harry and your hand was touching him. When Voldemort casted the spell it when through Harry's body and through yours." He explained then left.

  We were at the Grate Hall for the house cop ceremony. Everyone was sitting in their tables. "How are you feeling?" Asked Draco.
  "I'm fine."

  "Are you excited to go home?" He asked.

  "I told once, Draco. That place isn't my home. I really don't want to leave here. I have everything. You, my brother, my friends, my family." I sighed.

  "I'll miss you." He said and smiled.

  "I already do." I laughed. He did too.

  Dumbledore announced that Gryffindor won and Draco got mad. "Draco," I laughed at his angry face. "It's alright. We still have around 5 years here. We can still win." I said. He just said, "yeah, whatever." I laughed.

  We were at the station getting the train back 'home'. Hagrid waved at Harry and I. "Let's go say goodbye to Hagrid." I told Harry and he nodded. We walked up to Hagrid.

  "Thought you two were leaving without saying goodbye, did you?" He said. He then took something ot his pocket. "This is for you." He gave me a book. When I opened it I saw it was an album. It had a picture of my parents, Harry and I. Mother was carrying Harry and father was carrying me. We were smiling. A tear escaped my eye.

  "Thanks, Hagrid." Harry and I said and gave him a hug.

  "If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief you could always threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his." Said Hagrid.

  "But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that." Said Harry innocently.

  "I do. But your cousin doesn't, do he?" He winked and I giggled.

  We ran back to the train door. "Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Asked Hermione.

  "We're not going home." Said Harry.
  "Nor really." I said.
  We both got in the train. The train ride good and we got to the muggle world.