~six~

I was folding my pajamas in my room when I heard a boy said, "Hey." I jumped a little then turned around.

  "What in the world are you doing here?!" I said.

  "Looking for you so we can go to breakfast." He said in a 'duh' tone.

  "Well, Draco, you're not supposed to. If someone sees you here you're going to get in trouble."

  "Worried about me, are you, Potter?" He said and came inside of the room smirking.

  "Ha, ha," I fake laughed. "I'm no worried about you. I'm worried me! You're gonna get me in trouble too."

  "There's no one here. Everyone went to the Grate Hall. See! We're alone" He threw himself in my bed.

  I thought for a moment then remembered that Daphne was in the bathroom. "We aren't." He gave me a questionable look. "Greenass— grass. Greengrass... She's at the bathroom." I said and he laughed at the name I called her.

  "Let's just go she's not going to say shit." He said and crossed his arm around my shoulder. We went down stairs to the common room and they were a group of boys when Draco told me there was no one there. The boys looked at us and whispered to each other. The fuck are they staring at? I thought.

  We got out of the common room and went to the Grate Hall. As we enter some eyes from the Gryffindor table were on us. It was Harry, Ron and this annoying girl... Hermione. I waved at them and they waved back. Hermione just ignored me and went back to her book, while Ron waved happily, Harry waved confused. I guessed he was confused in seeing me with Draco.

  "What took ya so long? Where were ya?" Asked Blaise as soon as we sat down. There was also Pansy, Millicent, Crabbe and Goyle.

  I tried to explain but Malfoy just said, "We were at Emily's room."

  "I see. And what were you guys doing there?" Blaise smirked.

  "We're officially..." I brought tension to the group and everyone started widening their eyes, while Draco looked at me confused.

"Thirteen! So get does dirty thoughts out of your head, Zabini." He rolled his eyes and everyone else laughed.

  We eat, chatted, joked until it was time to for class. We had flying lesson with the Gryffindors. I really didn't get that we are going to be speaning in the ear if we just ate. Someone is going to throw up.
  We got there and everyone was there already except Madam Hooch.

  As she arrived she said, "everyone step up to the left side of your broomstick. Come on, hurry up." Everyone did as he said so. "Stick out your had or your broom and say, 'Up!'

  I said "Up!" And the broom jumped into my hand. Harry and Draco did too. I smiled at them and did a little proudly nodded.
  Then Ron tried to do it but he just ended up hitting his face. Everyone that saw him laughed. "Shut up, Harry."

  "You're hell stupid, Ron. Did you know?" I said and laughed.

  "Shove off, Emily." He said and I gave a dead glance making him turn as white as paper.
  After I saw his terrified face I started laughing. I guessed he was scared of me after I said, if he wanted me to throw him against the window just like his rat.

  Madam Hooch told us the we need to ride the broom. She told us that when she said three, we kicked har from the ground.
  She started counting but didn't get to three. Neville started flying up in the air uncontrollably. He went from left to right and right to left. He ended up hitting the castle's wall making his broom broke.
  As the broom broke the boy fell to the floor. Madam Hooch went to check on him. She noticed he had a broken wrist so she had to took him to hospital wing.
  '"None of you is to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing! You leave those brooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say 'Quidditch'." She said then left with Longbottom.