~four~

When we arrived Hagrid took us to little boats. I was in the same boat at Harry and Ron and two other boys. As we crossed the lake everyone was gasping out of the beauty of the huge castle. But, I noticed that I've got see this castle before. This was the castle from my dream. I told Harry and we both were confused.
"How can that happen?" He asked.
"No idea." I answer.

We enter the castle and a old lady received us. "Welcome to Hogwarts." She said. "Now, in a few moments, you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." She explained. I remembered about what Draco commented about the houses. "Now, while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking, and you will lose points." She kept explaining some other things about the house cup.

Then took us to a big room with a lot of students. As we enter I looked at the ceiling. It head floating candles and it was very pretty. It was like the night sky with the clouds and the stars.
"It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History." Said Hermione talking to a short haired girl. She reads about everything. She's like a books worm. I thought and rolled my eyes.

"Now before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." Said the old lady.

A old man with long, white hair stood up from his chair. "I have a few start-of-term notice wish to announce. The first years, please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds. to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death."
"What kind of school is this?" I murmured.

"When I call your name, you will come forth. I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses." Said the old lady. "Hermione Granger!" she called out.
"Mental, that one, I'm telling you." Said Ron and Harry and I laughed.
"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat screamed and the Gryffindor table cheered for her.
"Susan Bones!"
"HUFFLEPUFF!"
The table on the right cheered.
"Terry Boot!"
"RAVENCLAW!" Screamed the hat.
She kept calling more students and less where left. I was more nervous each time.

"Draco Malfoy!" He came from behind me and touch my arm gently pushing me out of the way for him to pass. He got up there and sat in the chair. The hat bearly touched his head when it screamed, "SLYTHERIN!"
He smiled and got up. He winked at me and walked up to his table to join his friends. I looked down smiling out of nervousness. I picked up my head and looked at my brother and Ron. Harry was giving me a confession look while Ron was giving a little smirk.

I felt my scar burning and I touched. At the same time I saw Harry touching his scar. "Ah!" He said lowly.
"Harry, what is it? Ron asked worried.
"Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine." He replied.
"It's burning, isn't it?" I whispered and he nodded. "Mine too."

"Ronald Weasley!" The lady call and I pushed Ron since he just froze there.
"Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you. GRYFFINDOR!" Ron sighed of released.

"Harry Potter!" She called and some people in the room gasped and others started whispering. "Hmm... difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes. And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?" Harry closed his eyes and started murmuring something. "Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure?You would be great, you know. It's all here, in your head. And Slytherin-will help you on the way to greatnesses, no doubt about that. No? Well, if you're sure. Well... if you're sure. Better be... GRYFFINDOR!" The whole tale and professors cheered for him. He walked up to me hugged me and went to his table. The Weasley twins yelled, "We got a Potter! We got a Potter!"