~ten~

[A/N- Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm very busy with school. I hat it ❤
I will try to update soon. Enjoy!]

July 30

"HOW DARE YOU THREATEN DUDLEY!" roared Uncle Vernon, pounding the table with his fist as I went down stairs.

I looked at Harry's pale face. "Harry!" I called for his attention. "You threaten him? How dare you!"

"You should learn from your sister!" Aunt Petunia shouted at Harry.

"How dare you threaten him while I'm not here to enjoy it." I said and laughed at Harry face. His face softened.

"Emily!" Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon shouted.
"The both of you, go to your room! Immediately! And do not make any noise." Said Uncle Vernon.

We did as he said. As we walked us stairs Harry said, "you really know how to get us in trouble." I laughed.

"Talking about trouble, we have a problem." I said.

"What type of problem?"

"A little one." I said as I opened the room door reveling an elf jumping on our bed. "Literally."

"Who are you?" Said Harry closing the door behind him.

"Dobby, sir! Dobby, the house elf!" He said and gave us a little smile.

"Not to be rude or anything, but it isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom."

"Harry! He's so cute! Leave him talk." I murmured to Harry.

"Dobby understands. It is just... Dobby have come to tell you both- it is difficult to. Dobby wanders where to begin." Said Dobby. Why is he talking about himself is there person? I thought.

"How about from the biagin?" I suggested sarcastically.

"Why don't you sit down?" Said Harry.

"Sit down? Sit down? Oh..." Dobby started to sob.

"Oh, Dobby, shushi... l am sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or anything." Said Harry, quickly.

"Offend Dobby? Offend Dobby? Dobby has heard your greatness, sir. But never has been asked to sit down by a wizard. Like an equal."

"You can't have met many decent wizards then." I said.

"No, I haven't. But is an awful thing to say." Dobby started banging his head on the drawer and saying "bad Dobby" repeatedly.

"Stop, Dobby, stop! Please stop!" Harry screamed.
"Dobby, stop it! You're going to get us in trouble!" I screamed and he stopped.
"Are you alright!" Said Harry and I.

"Dobby have to punish himself. Dobby almost spoke ill of his family."

"Your family?" Asked Harry.

"The wizard family Dobby serves. Dobby is bound to serve one house and one family forever. If he knew Dobby was here, oh... But Dobby has to come, Dobby has to protect Harry and Emily Potter, to warn them. Harry and Emily Potter must not go back to Hogwarts the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year! There is a plot a plot to make most terrible things happen." Said Dobby.

"What terrible things?" Asked Harry.
"Who's plotting them?" I paused for a second. "I'll make them regretted it." I murmured and gave a little smile.

Dobby started doing weird noises. "Can't say." He said.

"Okay, we understand. You can't say." Said Harry trying to calm him down.

"Don't make me talk." Said Dobby while standing up in the table.

"We won't!" I whispered-yelled
Dobby started hitting his head again but, this time with a lamp. And continued saying "bad Dobby" again.
"Dobby, put the fucking lamp down!" I demanded.

Harry tried to take the lamp away from him. But he hold on to it. "Give me the lamp." Harry said. We heard foot steps. Shit... "Dobby, stop!" Harry picked him up and took him to the closet. "Get in there."
"And you better keep quiet." I said. Harry locked him just in time.

"What the devil are you two doing up here?" Uncle Vernon whispered-yelled.
Harry, neither I didn't know what to say. "You just ruined the punch line of my Japanese golfer joke."

"Sorry." We both said. Harry closing the opening door.

"One more sound and you'll wish you'd never been bom." He looked at the door. "And fix that door."

"Yes, sir." Harry answered and closed the opening door once more.

Uncle Vernon got out of the room and Dobby out of the closet. "See why we've got to go back?" Said Harry.

"We don't belong here. I belong in your world, at Hogwarts!" I said.
"It's the only place we've got friends." Harry and I said.

"Friend who don't even write to Emily and Harry Potter?" Dobby answered.

"Well, I expect they've been-" Harry started but I interrupted.
"And how do you know our friends haven't been writing to us, Dobby?" I said confused, still confident.

"The Potter twins mustn't be angry with Dobby. Dobby hoped if the Potter twins thought their friends had forgotten them, Emily and Harry Potter might not want to go back to school."

"You're dead." I murmured. Dobby got very scared and ran out the room. He ran down stairs, where the meeting of Uncle Vernon was.

Dobby looked at us then looked at the cake Aunt Petunia had baked. He snapped his fingers making the cake fly.
"Dobby, please, no." Harry begged.

"Harry and Emily Potter must say they're not going back to school." He said pointing at us with a finger.

"We can't. Hogwarts is our home!" We both said.

Dobby snapped his fingers again and the cake started floating to a women's head. Harry went behind the cake, trying to catch it. Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and Dudley noticed and their faces became peal.

Another snap from Dobby and the cake landed on the women's head. "Shit!" I murmured.

"I'm so sorry. It's my nephew and niece. They're very disturbed. Meeting strangers upsets them. That's why I kept them upstairs." Uncle Vernon tried to explain.

I looked at Dobby with dead eyes. In my eyes he could see the passion of me killing him. He gave me a sorrow look. With a snap, once more, he disappeared.

That was afternoon Uncle Vernon putted bars on our window. "You're as are never going back to that school. You're never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!" He said.

I saw how Harry's eyes started getting watery. I gave him a hug and he let out a little sob. "It's going to be alright." I whispered. "I promise..."