~nineteen~ ◇part.3◇

We were at Hospital Wig after Snape took us there. Dumbledore came to see us and to find a solution about this. Because Sirius was in danger. He started talking about Hermione's Time Turner. I knew she had it, but how did he knew? That man knows everything.

  "What the bloody hell was that all about?" Asked Ron all confused.

  "Hermione's time turner." I said.

  "W-what? How did you..?"

  "Oh, I saw you in the bathroom, long ago. I was going to talk to you but you but you disappeared. And before that I saw you with the necklace." I started getting out of bed.
  "What are you doing?" Asked my brother.
  "Going with you." I said in a "duh" tone.
  "No you are not. You need rest. You just got beaten."
  "And who almost just got their soul sucked out by Dementors? Not me." He just looks at me with a face that said that I wasn't going anywhere. I sighed, "fine." I leaned back down.

  They disappeared in a matter of seconds. "W- where did they go?" Said Ron terrified.

  "It's a time turner, Ronald. It takes you to the pass." I rolled my eyes.

  The doors of the hospital bursted open to reveal a blond-white hair, tall boy. Draco. He didn't look very happy, but he didn't look mad. He looked worried, and he was. "Are you alright? What the hell happened?"

  "I'm okay... I— um, I... fall?"

  "Yeah, sure! Emily, I might be blond but I'm not dumb." He gave me a look that said 'tell me'.

  "That's because you're not a real blond..." I murmured.

  "What was that?" I'm sure he heard me.

  "Nothing." I sighed. "I got bitten by a werewolf. I'm fine! It's not big of a deal." I rolled my eyes.

  "No big deal? Who was the werewolf? Just wait until my father—"

  I interrupted him, "you won't tell your father. No one can know. Understood?"

  "But you could have lost your—"

  "Understood?"

  He rolled his eyes at me. "Fine! But really, what happened? I want to know everything.  And I mean everything."

  I looked over to Ron, who had listened to all that. He just looked away. I decided to tell Draco everything, from the beginning, because I really trusted him. He was really good at listening. It was weird because he usually didn't care about people's things, other then his mother and, well, apparently me. I told that Sirius w t s Harry's godfather, he was inosent and he was locked up in one of the towers.
  In that moment I thought about helping him. I needed to save Sirius. Even though he is Harry's godfather and not mine, he's family.

  "That's a very stupid idea, but if you trust him, let's do it. But no one can know I helped you." He said.

  "Thank you, Draco." I said.

  I got up and off the bed. Before we were going to get out, a blond girl entered the hospital. It was Astoria. She was looking for Draco. Of course.

  "Oh, Draco-poo," I gagged. "I have been looking for you everywhere." She hugged him, then turned to me. "Oh, you."

  "It's lovely to see you too." I said sarcastically then rolled my eyes.

  "Astoria, I have something to do now. I will look for you... later." Said Draco and she tried to keep calmed but I could see her anger. She knew he was going with me.

  I grabbed Draco's arm and ran out of there before she could say anything.
  We ran through the empty hallways, as it was past curfew. We got to the moving stairs and we were still holding hands. I didn't notice at that time.

  After a little struggle at the stairs we got to one of the tower. In this tower there was a cell.
  As expected, Sirius was there. "Bombarda!" I casted making the lock on the cell door explot.

  I was thinking how to get Sirius out of there without getting caught. Then I saw a big bird in the sky. It was Buckbeak. Hermione and Harry where riding it.

  Draco took a step back as he was still afraid of the big grey bird. I went up to it and petted him.

  "We all don't fit." Said Harry.

  "No shit, genius" I said sarcastically. "You, Hermione, and Sirius go on Buckbeak. Draco and I will use the stairs."

  They did as I said so. Draco and I rushed down stairs. We met each other in one of the hallways.

  Harry, Sirius and I walked away from Draco and Hermione.
  "I am so proud of both of you." Said Sirius with tears in his eyes.

  "Oh, don't cry, Sirius." I said feeling bad for the man. The man that had been captured in Azkaban for twelve year unfairly.

  "You two are so brave. Just like your parents." He looked at Harry. "You look just like your father, Harry, but your personality it's for of your mother. Your noble and don't like to hurt others. Always look for a positive and logical answer to problem."
He then turned to me. "And Emily, you are just like your father. Most of the time you act then think," he laughed. "You try to live your life like if it was the last day. You don't care getting in trouble. You are very protective over your loved ones. You, Emily, have done a great job all this years in taking care of yourself and Harry."

  "If I didn't, who would have?" I laughed.
  Harry and him did too.

  "Where are you going to go, Sirius?" Harry asked him.

  "Don't worry. I have my place." He said.

  We all said our last goodbyes and hugged each other.
  Sirius got on Buckbeak and raised in the hair. He the disappeared in the dark sky, into the night.

(So sorry this took so long)