~fifteen~

THIRD YEAR

  A new year of Hogwarts had begun. Harry and I were at The Leaky Cauldron after we ran away from Uncle Vernon. We were in a room they gave us to spend the night. I was in the bed listening to music. Harry grabbed a hairy book and opened it. He was watching the book closely when the book just attacked him, making him jump. He let the book drop and fall to the bed. I started to laugh.
  "Don't laugh!" He demands.
  "You can't control a book?" I kept laughing.
  "That bloody book attacked me." He said.
  "You are so dramatic, Harry." I rolled my eyes. "Just through you shoe and when it comes out, jump on it." He did as I said so.
  "Thanks, sissy." He said.

  When we got to school went to the Grate Hall for the ceremony of every year. I heard the thing that had happe to my brother and the Dementor. I was very worried. I sneaked to the Gryffindor table and sat beside Harry and Ron.
  "Good Lord, Harry! Are you alright? How are you feeling?" I hugged him.
  "I'm fine, Emily." He said calmly and I sighed.
  "What happened exactly?" I asked but before he could answer Draco interrupted.

  "Potter, Potter." He called out. Harry and I turned around. I hadn't seen Draco since the end of second year. He was change. More handsome then he already was. "Is it true you fainted?" He laughed. But of course he was still childish. "I mean, you actually fainted?"

  "Shove off, Malfoy." Said Ron.

  I stopped up and sat in the Slytherin table. Between Draco and this other Slytherin boy, who was smirking at me. I turned to Draco, "you're never going to stop, are you?" I said rolling my eyes.
  "Nope." He simply said.

  The next day my first class was Posions then Care of Magical Creatures. We follow Hagrid to a bart of the forest. He told us to opened our books and we did that and all good. Except Neville, his book started attacking him.
  "Oh yeah. Terribly funny." Said Draco out of nowhere but then I noticed he was talking to Hermione. "Really witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until my father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes." He said.
  "Shut up, Malfoy." Said Harry. "Ooh..." Draco made an owl noise. He walked up to Harry slowly. They were very close. "Dementor! Dementor!"
  We all turned to look, scared, but there was nothing. Dracos goons laughed and Pansy did too.

  "Are you serious?" I asked her.
  "What? It's funny." She said.
  "It's not, Pansy."
  "Sorry." She rolled her eyes.

  Hagrid cleared his throat then he showed us a creature I had never seen before.

  "This is rubbish. What's so interesting about a chicken?" Said Draco annoyed.
  "A chi— what type of chickens have you seen?" I said confused.

  "Say hello to Buckbeak." Said Hagrid. "This is a hippogriff. First thing you wanna know is they're very proud creatures. Very easily offered."

  "Hm." I did a little laugh. "They're calling you out, Draco." I joked.
  "Ha, ha"

  "You do not want to insult a hippogriff. It may be the last thing you ever do. Now, who'd like to come and say hello?" Hagrid asked.
  Everyone took a long step back except me and Harry. But Harry stayed in place and I stepped forward. "Well done, Emily. Well done, Harry. Well done."

  I turned around and saw everybody was behind. "Oh, you bunch of pussys." I murmured.

  "Come one now. One of you." Hagrid

  I saw that Harry was very scared so as a good older sister, I went. "Now, you have to let him make the first move. It's only polite. So step up. Give him a nice bow. Then you wait and see if he bows back. If he does, you can go and touch him." Hagrid explained.

  I bowed myself to the bird. I was very still. Buckbeak was one scary hippogriff. But he bowed too. I sighed. "You can go and pet him now." I did as Hagrid said so. Buckbeak came up to me and putted his head under my hand. He had such a smooth and soft feathers.
  Hagrid said something about riding him. "Ride him?" I asked. Hagrid picked me up. "No, no, no, no." I said but it was too late. Hagrid sat him on the hippogriff. Hagrid smacked the bird and Buckbeak started to fly. "FUCK!" I said as I hold on tight.

  Everything was so beautiful. I had never experienced that before. There was green nature everywhere. The castle looked stunning. The birds flew peacefully in the blue sky. The lake water was shining from the light the sun gave.

  When we landed everyone cheered. "You're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!" I heard Draco's voice and steps coming my way.
  Buckbeak jumped in two feets and scratched Draco who fall to the ground.

  "Draco!" I screamed.
  "It's kill me! It's kill me!" He said rolling In the floor.

  "Calm down. It's just a scratch." Said Hagrid.
  "Hagrid! He has to be taken to the hospital." Hermione kicked in. Hagrid then took him.