~ thirty eight ~

We got caught after month of running and looking for all the Hocroxs. We were running everywhere in the forest and throwing spells but even like that we got caught. Hermione thew a spell at Harry and I that disfigured our faces. I also did that same spell in my arm where my mark is and it gave me a sort of bad cuts. They were supposed to take us to the Ministry but decided to take us somewhere else. Malfoy Manor. Earth please swallow me. I thought. When we got there Bellatrix was at the door. And she took us in. They sat Harry and I on the floor. While Hermione and Ron where being held. A Death Eater when y to look for Draco.

  "Well?" Asked Bellatrix. They thought that Draco would be the only one that would recognize us even with the faces we had on. And they were right he did. As soon as he entered the room he took a deep breath and his eyebrows raised. He had smelled my perfume. He looked around the room and saw me on the floor he knew it was me. I was so scared that he was going to give us away.
  "I can't be sure." He said and looked down. Lucius grabbed the back of his neck and whispered in his ear. "Draco. Look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand the Potter twins over to the Dark Lord everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was. You understand?"

  "Don't be shy sweetie. Come over." Said Bellatrix. And he knelt down in front of me. "Now, if they aren't who we think they are, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure." Draco got really close to me. So close I thought he could hear my heart beating. "What's wrong with they're faces?" Draco asked.
  "Yes, what is wrong with their faces?" Bellatrix walked away and went to where Ron and Hermione where. He studied my face. A tear fell from my eye and he was taken back.

Bellatrix told Nercissa to put us in the cellar except for Hermione. She wanted to her "girl-to-girl". When Nercissa was taking us downstairs.

Draco came and pulled me in a different way. His mom noticed, he gave her a look and she just acted like she didn't see anything. I didn't know what was going on but I still followed. We ran through corridors and reached a closet. "It's you, isn't it?" He asked.
"No..." I said not so sure.
"Oh come on, Emily. You know I would recognize you and your sent anywhere. And your face is already turning back to normal. So there's no point in lying." He confronted me.
"Well at this point I can't trust you. With everything you have done. I don't even recognize you." Thinking about it just broke my heart.
I then felt my face bounced back to its normal shape. And it felt so good, it felt like taking a mask off. "It's not like that, Emily. You don't understand. I have no choice. Can't you get that?"

"No, Malfoy. You have hurt me so much. It's like you only thinking about yourself. Because if you actually cared you would have at least let me know!" I raised my voice.
"Don't you ever, you fucking listening, ever say I'm only caring about myself because all I do it's for the safety of the people I love. Including you!"He said stressed out and grabbed my face with both of his hands and we were so close apart.
I don't answer him and just stare at his eyes, lips, nose, every detail on his face. The tension was so high that we couldn't hold it anymore. We started kissing uncontrollably. I missed being this close to him. And I knew he did too.
He picked me up and varied me to a table that was in that closet. I felt his fingertips varied again my skin, hard. And one thing led to another and next thing we know is that we're undressing each other. I remember thinking that the timing to be doing it was so damn off but we couldn't seem to stop. I was not caring about being quite since we had already been screaming and no one heard. We were both heavy breathing in each other's ear. I was holding on to him hard, and like that we were for a couple of minutes.

When we were over he just laid on top of me, both of us out of breath in silence. Until Draco decided to brake it. "Emily, I actually really do
lo—" he was but off by screaming and thing braking.

"Shit." I said clicking back to reality. We both got dressed quickly. He kissed me a last time and told me what way to go. He went another way so nobody would see us together.

When I got up there there was spell being thrown around. Then Bellatrix grabbed Hermione and had a knife to her neck but before she could do anything Dobby unscrew the chandelier. Making Bellatrix push Hermione flowers and her falling back.
Harry took the wands from Draco and we gathered together in a corner. We all held on to Dobby and in a second we were in a beach.
We were checking up on each other when we went to check up on Dobby we saw he was bleeding. He had been stabbed with a dagger.
"Hold on Dobby, okay, just hang there." I said with the tone of hurt in my voice.
"Yeah, we will fix you." Said Harry. He told Hermione to do something but there wasn't much she would do. I grabbed the dagger and cleaned it in the sand. "I'll never be happy unless I stab her with her own dagger."

We then buried Dobby properly, without magic.