~twenty three~

The next day after some of the older students putted their names in the goblet of fire we were in the Grate Hall.
I was sitting with Harry. I sat on the table and Harry was sitting on the bench between my legs because there wasn't much space.

Dumbledore got close the goblet that had a blue fire at the top. He waited and soon enough a piece of paper flew out. He catches it and reads, "the Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum." Everyone cheered for him as he stood up and walked to Dumbledore.
The goblet lighted up and another piece of paper flew out. "The champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour." More cheering was heard around the room. She shook Dumbledore's hand and stood beside Krum.
Then the last paper, the Hogwarts name flew out. "The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" Everyone cheered and he walked up to the other champions. He looked very happy.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions." Dumbledore announced. "But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the Triwizard Cup!" The cheering continued but it eventually stopped as the goblet started acting up. Everybody turned to look. Another paper flew out.
"How? Is only one champion por school." I murmured and Harry gave me an I don't know look.
Dumbledore grabbed the paper. "Harry Potter?" He said out loud.

"What?!" I shouted with wide eyes. Harry looked confused like he didn't put his name there. I shook my head slowly not knowing what to say.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore called out one more time. He looked furious. "Im sorry, you got to go." I whispered to him and helped him up. As he made his way to the door some students called him out.

They dismissed us all and Dumbledore made his way to the doors. I couldn't go to see my brother and that pissed me off.

●●●

I was in Harry's room at night time to check on him. He explained me he didn't putted his name there or told someone else to do it. And I believed him. I could se in his eyes that he wasn't lying. And he also wasn't a good liar.

Ron got out of the bathroom and asked him. "How did you do it?" Harry and I gave him a confuse look. "Never mind. Dosen't matter. Might've let your best friend know, though."

"Let you know what?" Harry asked.

"You bloody know what."

"I didn't asked for this to happen, Ron." He explained. "Okay? You being stupid."

"Yeah that's me. Ron Weasley, Harry Potter's stupid friend." He said and tucked in into his bed.

I gave Finnigan and Neville and look and nodded. "We're gonna go. This is getting too toxic." I rolled my eyes. "Good night, brother." I kissed him in the cheek. "And night, night to you too, Ron."

I made my way to the Slytherin house and entered the common room. I was about to go up the stairs when someone asked, "checking on your pathetic brother?"

It was Draco. I could recognize his voice. He was sitting on the sofa in front of the fire. "Why? Worried about him?" I joked.

"I would never." He said still looking at the fire. "Come here. Sit. I need to ask you something."

I rolled my eyes but still went and sat beside him. I tried to keep my distance from him. But even though there was some space between us his strong colonel hit my nose, it smelled so good. He was in his pajamas. A green shirt that was tight on his body and gray sweatpants. I looked up at him and he took his eyes from the fire and looked at me. "Make it quick. What is it?"

"Did I do something to you? You won't talk to me and don't even look at my direction. After we talked at the Quidditch game you won't talk to me. So, I want to know if it was something I said or did." He explained moving closer to me.

"Well, it's not you. But your little girlfriend and her sister. They hate me. And I just want to keep peace this year, you know? I lost and she won." I regretted that last sentence immediately.

"What did she won and you lost?" He asked.

I sighed. "You." I said and looked away embarrassed. I always thought it was stupid to fight over a boy but for him... it felt necessary.

He smirked and came closer. "Really?" He kept moving close to me. I tried to back away more but it was the end of the couch. He grabbed one of my legs and pulled it. Now I was laying looking up.
Draco's hands were on both sides of my head and he was on top of me. I was confused I didn't know what to do. A voice in my head screamed at me to push him away. But I never listened to it. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"So tell me how did she won?" He ignored my question. He gave me a smile and looked back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

I tried to swallow but I couldn't, the lump on my throat was big. "Um... well, she said that you would be hers and guess what, you are."

"She thinks I am. And it looks like you too. But, I was not and will never be hers. It is your fault, you know?"

"My fault?"

"Yes. You're unforgettable. Since the moment I saw you in that shop I fall." He confessed. I was in shock and confused. No words could leave my throat. He was leaning forward looking at my mouth. Is he about to...

I heard a gasped. "What are you naughty kids doing?" Said the female voice like a mother.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Why do you have to ruin everything, Parkinson?" He sat up and helped me up too.

I let out a breath of relief. I was glad it was Pansy and not someone else. "You scared me. For a second I thought we got caught." I said.

"You did get caught. By me." She said and pushed her hair from her shoulder in a sassy way.

"Well, you're not a big deal."

"I'm gonna pretend that didn't hurt." She joked and rolled her eyes.

"Okay... I should go to sleep." I told Draco and he nodded.

"Good night, darling." He said and kissed my cheek. He passed Pansy and walked to his room.

I looked at Pansy's face and she was smiling like if that was the best thing she has ever seen.