~twenty four~

The next day almost everyone at school was wearing a pin that said 'Potter Stinks'. I knew that would affect my brother a lot. Because it was even affecting me and no one even dear to called me out.

  I was walking with him in the hallways and heard how people were treating him. We tried to go out side but three Hufflepuff students stood in our way. Two girls and one boy. "Like the badge?" The boy said.

  I looked at him up and down. "No, but I know what I would like to do with it." I said furiously and the guy swallowed harshly. "Excuse me." Harry said and pushed them out of the way.

  We walked up to Cedric. He was with four boys and one girl, all Hufflepuffs. "Hey! Read the badge, Potter!" One of them said. Cedric did a little laugh.

  "Yeah? Why don't you read this?" I flipped them off.

  "Feisty?" The girl said and laughed, also making the other boys laugh too.

  "I don't know. Want to find out?" I gave her disgusted look. And she flinched

  "Can I have a word?" Harry told Cedric ignoring everything else. Cedric nodded. They walked away from the ground and I followed them.
  "Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us." He said. I really didn't get why the hell he was helping Cedric.

  "Come on, Cedric!" One boy screamed.

  "Are you serious?" He asked and Harry nodded. "And Fleur and Krum, do they...?"

  "Yes."

  "Come on, Ced. Leave him!" Another boy called.

  "He's not worth it!" And another one said.

  And me, being the impulsive girl i was couldn't take it. "If you say one more word I'll use the needle of your own badge to pinch your eye out. I don't think you want to end up like Professor Moody, do you?" One of the guys flinched, another covered their mouth in surprise, and the other one covered his eye. I looked back at Cedric he stared at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked.

  Then he snapped out of it. Harry and I started to leave but his stoped Harry. "Hey, listen. About the badges... I've asked them not to wear them, but—"

  "But it looks like you're not doing too much with that because I still see the badges on them." I said and Cedric tried to say something but Harry won to it.
  "Don't worry about it." He grabbed my hand and walked away.

  Harry started walking faster. And when I saw Ron I noticed why. "You're a right foul git, you know that?" Harry said and an 'oh-' left my lips.

  "You think so?" Ron asked with confidence.

  "I know so." Harry answered.
  "Anything else?"
  "Yeah. Stay away from me."
  "Fine." Ron said and walked past us hitting Harry in the shoulder.

  Harry sighed. "Is okay, Harry. He'll eventually come back. When he notices his wrong, he will. But if I were you I wouldn't accept him when that happens." I joked trying to make him laugh. He did, but only a little.

  "Why so tense, Potter?" Said that same voice from the common room last night. Draco. He was sitting in a tree. "My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're last ten minutes in this tournament," he jumped off the tree. And started walking forward. "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five." Him and his other 'friends' laughed.

  Harry let go of my hand and walked up to Draco. "I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy." He pushed him back. "He is vile and cruel and you're just pathetic." Harry turned away.

  "He's not wrong about the father part." I murmured.

  "Pathetic?" Draco started searching for his wand. He pointed it at Harry.

  "Oh, no, you don't, sonny!" Someone screamed. Next thing I know, there was a white ferret instead of Draco.

  I started to laugh. I had a new, little, camcorder camera that I had bought in the muggle world. I took it out of my bag and started to record the little, cute, albino ferret.

  Moody swing him up and down with his wand and called him names. "Professor Moody!" McGonagall came. With her, more students came, making a circle around us. "What are you doing?" She asked him.

  "Teaching." He simply said.

  "Is that a student?"

  "Technically, is a ferret." He said. Then opened Crab's pants and putted ferret Draco in there.

  "Oh, that's disgusting. Poor little thing is going to die in there." I said between laughs. I felt a deep laugh in my ear and a body close behind me. My hole body turned around as I heard the masculine laugh to see who it was.
  It was Cedric. He was so damn close to me. He looked down at me and winked. What the actual fuck, I just literally screamed at him. I just gave him a quick smile.

  Draco struggled to get out but he eventually did. McGonagall then turned him back into himself. "My father will hear about this!" He announced.

  Moody begone following him. Draco ran around the tree. He came my way grabbed my hand a ran, dragging me with him. "Oh— Okay, shit! We're leaving, I guess." I said then shouted, "I'll see you later Harry! Take care!"

  We made our way to his dorm. And in the way there I couldn't stop laughing. But my laugh stopped when I saw his room. He had a King sized bed. And his dorm was only for himself, he didn't have to shear. "Do you want to switch dorms?" I joked.

  He threw himself in his bed, facing up. A angry expression sitting on his face. I closed the door behind me and walked up to him. I laid on my elbow in his comfortable bed. "Stop being mad." I said.

  "Camera." He said and putted out his hand. I gave him a confuse look. "You recorded me and I don't want anyone remembering that horrible moment. So I need to delete it."

  "Oh, no. I'm not giving you my camera. I'm going to keep that video forever. I will even show it to my kids, if I have one day." I said and laughed.

  "You mean our kids?" He smirked and moved closer.

  I placed a hand on his chest to keep a distance. "Er... no. There won't be an 'our'. Also you should take a shower. You smell like ferret." I said and his smirk dropped. "Not a stinky ferret. A clean ferret but you still smell like one so shower." I added quickly.

  He rolled his eyes. "Are you going to shower with me?"

  This time my smile dropped. Along with my organs. "If you don't get inside of that shower I will strangle you and there surely won't be no 'our'." I narrowed my eyes.

  He laughed one more time and went to the bathroom. I left his dorm and went to mine. I needed to catch my breath.