~ thirty ~

5TH YEAR

  "Do you deny producing said Patrinus?" Said the Minister of magic.
  "No, but—" Harry tried to say.
  "And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside of school while under the age of 17?"
  "Yes, I was, but—"
  "Witches and wizards of Wizengamot..." The Minister started saying. I was hiding by the door listening because I couldn't be there but I got tired to see how he was treating my brother.
  "He was only doing it because of the Dementors." I said as I went in and stood next to him.

  "Dementors?" Someone said. "In Little Whining?" I nodded my head.

  "That's quite clever. Muggles can't see Dementors, can they, twins? Highly convenient."

  "We're not lying." We said. "There were three of them, and if I hadn't—"

  "Enough." Harry was cut off once again. "I'm sorry to interrupt what I'm sure would have been a very well-rehearsed story, but since you can produce no witnesses of the event."

  "I'm right here. I'm a witness... and a victim." I said.

  "You're his sister. You could have easily play along with him." Said the Minister.

  "Pardon me, Minister, but as it happens, we can." Said Dumbledore.
  The muggle lady came in amd give the part but the Minister still didn't believe us. "I'm going to commit a crime." I whispered to Harry, he just looked at me and shook his head slowly.
  Dumbledore gave a whole speech to heol Harry out of this situation. And after all he was clear of all charges. But when Harry tried to talk to him he just ignored him and walked off.

  The next day when we arrived to Hogwarts I was going to the Gryffindor common room with Harry to talk with him for a little. When we got there everyone was staring and whispering. "Dean, Seamus. Good holidays?" Harry asked his friends.

  "All right. Better then Seamus', anyway."

  Seamus stood up and walked a little closer. "Me mum didn't want me to come back this year."

  "Why not?" Harry asked and I rolled my eyes.

  "Let me see. Er.. because of you two."

  "Oh well, that's too sad for you." I faked smiled and grabbed Harry's hand to walk away but he kept talking

  "The Daily Prophet's been saying a lot of things about you and about Dumbledore as well."

  "What, your mum believes them?" Harry ask.

  "Well, nobody was there the night Cedric died." I raised my eyebrows catching what he was insinuating.

  "I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your stupid mother."
  "Don't talk about my mother!"
  "I'll have a go at anyone that calls me a liar."

  "What's going on?" Ron asked as he's entering the room.

  "He's mad, is what's going on." Said Seamus. "Do you believe the rubbish he's come out with about You-Know-Who?"

  "Yeah, I do."

  "How do you know it's rubbish, huh? I mean you said it, nobody was there." I said as I walked up to him smiling and stood in front of him very very closely. I went serious. "Don't you ever talk about Harry like that. You can say anything about me you want because we're not friends and I'm not looking forward to it either but not Harry. Got it?"

Time skip

  Pansy, Millicent and I were in our dorm talking about how summer was. Daphne was in her bed reading a magazine and Astoria was in the bathroom.
  Out of nowhere the bathroom door flew open and water burst out folding the room and wetting me somehow. "What the hell did you do, Astoria?" I asked her.

  "I didn't mean to." She said with the attitude she always gave me. "I tried doing a spell but it went wrong."

  We all ran out to the common room. And people were starting.

  We all went to Dumbledore's office to try and solve the problem. We told him what happened. But not even Astoria knew what spell she did so we couldn't repair it immediately. Dumbledore separated us into different rooms for the time that the room was going to take.
All the girl dorms were full now that my roommates got them. But there was one dorm that was really big and only had one person. One boy. And I was placed in the same room as him...