~fourteen~

I was in the common room reading a book when I saw the Quidditch team. Draco was also there with them. I didn't know he enter the team.
  He saw me and walked up to me. "Guess who's Slytherin new Seeker." He said.

  "No idea." I respond sarcastically and rolled my eyes, yet still smiling.
  He laughed, "you should come with us. Who knows, you might enjoy playing Quidditch."
  I shook my head, "no way. You know I don't like to."
  "You haven't try it." He excused.
  "Im— I'm afraid of heights, alright?!" I exploted.
  "I can not believe it." He laughed, "Emily Potter, scared of something."
  I rolled my eyes. "Don't you dare tell no one, Malfoy!"
  "I won't... if," he smirked, "you come with me and you let me train you."
  "That's not happening. Not in a hundred years." I declined his offer. I was too scared. Heights were my worst fear.
  "Fine. I'm just going to tell the Quidditch team." He turned away.
  I quickly got up from the couch and stopped Draco. "Alright, alright! I'll let you train me."
  He smirked to himself and grabbed my hand.

  We where out side going to the Quidditch field when we saw the Gryffindor team. Oh no... this isn't going to be good. I thought.

  "What do you think you're going, Flint?" Asked the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, Oliver.
  "Quidditch practice." Said our captain, Flint.
  "I booked the patch of Gryffindor today." Siad Oliver.
  "Easy, Wood." Siad Flint, "I've got a note." He handed out the note and Oliver read it out loud.
  "You got a new Seeker, who?" Asked Oliver.

  Flint moved out of the way and Deaco walked up. He was still holding my hand, making sure I didn't ran way. I let go of his hand when my brother look at it. "Malfoy?" He said.

  "That's right. That's not all it's new this year." He show off his new broom, the Nimbus Two Thousand and Ones. The rest of the team did too.

  "How did you get those?" Asked Ron.

  "A gift from Draco's father." Said the Slytherin captain.
  "You see, Weasley, unlike some my father can afford the best."
  "Draco, stop." I murmured. He did stop until Hermione kicked in.

  "At least no one in the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." She said.

  "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little moodblod."
  "Draco!" I shouted.

  "You will pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs." Ron flicked his wand but the spell bounced on him. He dropped to the floor and started to throw up slugs.

  The hole Slytherin team started to laugh. I looked at at Draco who was enjoying himself. "Don't you dare laugh again, Draco Lucius Malfoy. This is you fault. You shouldn't have called her that." I said and shocked my head.
  I walked up to them. "Take him to Hagrid." I said.

  "You're not coming with us?" Asked Harry.

  "I—" I gagged. "I can't see those things coming out of his mouth." I exclaimed. Harry nodded then Hermione and him took Ron to Hagrid.
  The Slytherin team continued laughing. "Quit it!" They all turned to me. "How old are y'all? Eight? All of you are so immature." I walked in between all of them and pushing them making my way back to the common room.

  I went to my dorm and saw the Greengrass sister. Daphne was putting makeup in Astria. They could use some help. The color of the neck wasn't the same as the face.
  Daphne looked up, "where were you?" She asked.

  "Why do you care?" I asked.

  "Just asking." She rolled her eyes at me. "Pansy and Millicent were looking for you and didn't found you."

  "Alright." I was about to get out but Astoria asked something.

  "Have you seen Draco around." She asked.

  "Yeah. I was with his right now. He took me to the Quidditch field. Maybe he's still there." I don't really know if that was considered a lie but it's what I said. Astoria's face became red and I just left, looking for the girls.

  I finally found them at the Grate Hall. "Hello, girls." I said.

  "Oh, there you are." Said Millicent.
  "We had been looking everywhere for you." Said Pansy.

  "Well, here I am. Why were you looking for me?" I asked curiously.

  They looked at each other. "You tell her." Said Millicent and Pansy shocked her head lightly.

  "I'm not going to kill you, just tell me." I laughed.

  "Not us. But Greengrass." Said Pany.
  "The both of them." Said Millicent.

  "Why would I?"

  "They where talking rubbish about you." Said Millicent.
  "They said that they were going to make your life impossible so you leave because you are an obstacle. They want to take Draco away from you." Said Pansy.

  "That's why Astoria had makeup on— wait! Draco away from whom again?"

  "You." They both simply said.

  "What you you mean 'you'? Pany you're the one that likes him. Not— not me."

  "If you say so." They said and laughed.