chapter 37.

TYLER'S P.O.V

I really don't want to slip back into our usual routine. Why cant we just employ two people to run our buisneses and we retire on a beach villa at our young age.

For a second I fucking consider it, but I know I haven't made enough money to do that. I'll run the idea past my better half anyway, hopefully all that sex we had would get her to agree with me.

"Come on my beautiful love, time is running out" she screams from the kitchen. I don't want to go back to that wretched life. I would so take this life of waking up in between her boobs or thighs over the corporate world.

"I don't want to pack" I complain and she steps into the room.

"Well you have to" I stay seated and sulk like a child.

She starts packing my stuff up for me. And I watch her. I watch her as my tshirt rides up her thick hips, revealing her ass to me. I feel myself growing with excitement. She's been parading with out panties for a few days now. We got time for one more fuck before we have to run around and make it to the airport.

"Come here" I order her. She turns to me with that grin. She did that on purpose, she knew I would react like this.

"What do you want" she says, as if she doesn't already know.

"I want to fucking bury myself deep inside of you till your body shakes uncontrollably under me" I'm filled with lust instantly.

"You're such a bad boy. What a pity" oh now I'm in for it now. "Put those on behind your back" she throws the handcuffs to me. I gulp down and do what she asks of me. Like I said I can switch between roles I don't really care.

"Now you're not allowed to say anything" she steps towards me slowly and I feel myself getting harder.

Her hands go up and she lifts my shirt over her head. She's completely naked in front of me. She puts one leg on the bed and stands In front of me with the other. She's standing in such a way that her part is right in front of my face.

"Lick me" she orders and I nod. I wet my tongue and run it over her bud. She
arches her body back and I stare up at her and watch the look on her face.

"Move back" she commands and I obey. Her body instantly drops and she struggles with my belt. My pants and boxers are of in seconds. She moves until she sits on me. Her wetness rubbing against me. She positions herself and then starts moving her hips until we both become balls of Euphoria holding onto each other for stability.

"Now we have to hurry up" she rushes me.

***

While she sorts the tickets out I'm thinking back to the amount of times I came undone inside of her. If she just missed her pill once prior to this, she will be pregnant now.

That makes me a little worried, because we are rushing into things already and imagine what it would be like with a small bundle of joy around.

Fuck these thoughts. I need fucking coffee. I order us two nutella based coffees or whatever and find me my wife.

My wife. I never thought I'd actually say that. My wife. It sounds so natural.

Minutes pass and I eventually see her walking out the ladies bathroom.

"Here you are" I kiss her and she smiles up at me.

"Here i am" she loops her fingers through mine and we walk hand in hand.

We board the plane and sit in silence. Before she passes out. That's right she falls asleep before take off. I guess this week drained her too.

The amount of sex we had this week alone would be enough to make any other couple bored of each other, but not us. We are so fucking freaky it worried us sometimes but I'm so glad that it isn't just about the sex, we have passion and that burning feeling of uniting everytime we are together.

I lay head back and the sleep takes me.

AMARA'S P.O.V

As soon as we walk out that airport I notice Brooke and Belle waiting for us. Next to them Everly. He must've missed his bestfriend and is probably really glad to see her.

I look over to him and notice that he hasn't noticed her yet.

"Tyler are you sure you're fine" I ask him and he yawns. It causes me to giggle.

"I'm so exhausted" he pouts.

I guess I will be cooking for him today.

"See Everly is waiting for you" he sees her and forces some energy out to run up to her and hug her. She holds him tight and I smile, I've learned to like her. Not that I had a problem with her, I just didn't know her that well.

"Hey sister" Belle hugs me tight. I never thought this kid, Brooke and I would all be so close. This closeness is thanks to Tyler after all. He actually made me want to go back home and then he started making Brooke and I see the yearn in Belle to be apart of us. Even though it was stupid that she thought she wasn't. I was sure she was comfortable with us.

"I'm so tired" I cover my yawn and hear Tyler yawn too. We make awkward eye contact before we all start laughing.

"I guess you two were busy this week" Brooke wiggles her eyebrows and I should hit her for it. She should not be implying such in front of out younger sister.

"Yes we were indeed" flashes of our naked bodies doing kinky things play through my mind and blood immediately rushes to my nipples.

I turn over to my Sensual husband and know that I married the perfect person for my BDSM ass.