chapter 17.

Tyler's P.O.V

"Just two more minutes" I shout. I'm currently making hot cocoa and taking out the cookies from the oven.

It's 3 fucking am and I'm here serving on her like she's a queen. She better repay me with something tomorrow. Maybe I'll get her to let me rip some stockings of her, fishnets, ahh yes I'd love to do that.

"*Bruh I'm fucking cold here*" she mocks my previous statement, when I somehow lost the argument about coming in here and baking.

"Bruh, stop it" I roll my eyes as if she can see me. I her laugh at me and the sound fills her entire apartment. "Three of four marshmallows?" I wish she'd come stand here though it's such an odd notion screaming from room to room.

"Five" I hear her shout back and I throw five in her cup and take the plate of cookies with me to her room.

I'm really cold and I'm complaining the entire way until I see her smile up at me from the bed. Her duvet is pulled up to her neck and she's got about 365 pillows behind her. What is it with girls and 1 million pillows.

She takes her cup from me and reaches for a cooking while I place my own cup on her side table and bury myself in that blanket. I'm still cold out here.

"Come here" she reahecs for me and I happily nudge myself between her legs. My head pressed against her chest. Her boobs are so warm that I could fall asleep in this weird position.

I sit like this for a while until I'm completely warm.

She ate all the cookies in silence I didn't complain. I just watched her.

"Thank you baby, those were really good. I'm glad you're atleast good in the kitchen, I thought you were joking when you said it earlier" she kisses my cheek then my lips and the feeling in my heart is completely worth the freezing I had to endure to get her those fucking cookies.

"I should go now" I look up at her, i just want a reaction I'm not really going to leave.

"Stop being so dramatic, you know I want you to stay here, next to me" of course I do I just wanted to hear her say it. "Now close your eyes and sleep" she basically orders me.

"Yes ma'am" I comply.

*****

I open my eyes and look at my watch. It's 10 am.

I reach for her but she's already awake. I hear the clanging and her soft voice from her kitchen.

I get out of bed and go brush my teeth, I had to use the new one she left on the dressing table for me.

How did we get to sleeping in one bed from fucking around.

Once I get out i do a quick clean up of the room, setting her bed and then picking up the 7 billion pillows of the floor. When I turn around she's standing there just watching me.

"Morning" I say, still wondering why is she looking at me like that.

"Hi babbbyyy" she drags the -by and it sounds even better now then it did last night. I don't know how or when we reached the baby stage but I'm glad we did.

She steps closer to me and then kisses me. It's not deep, it's not passionate it's more of a teasing kiss. When she turns to step away i pull her back to me by her hips. She's playful.

"I'm not done" I try to kiss her but she pulls back again.

"Did you just-" I look at her sternly

"And if I did?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Come here" I place my hands on her hips and push back until her back is firm against the wall. Her body just inches from my own. I bring my right hand up and press it down on her stomach with just a little pressure. She's breathing heavily now. And her eyes are dilated. Her hands are shaking, just a little bit.