chapter 3.

We're walking through the main office to get to the stairs at the back of this building that lead to the apartment block. The higher classed workers live in the much bigger apartments across the office park.

The clinking of heels distracts me and I turn to see a short woman in a form fitting grey dress. The dress ends below her knees, mid shin, and is elegant. Needless to say her curvy body shape filled out the dress completely. Her hair was tied up in a bun but it clearly became messy throughout the day, it looks so perfect as if she did it on purpose. The thick black frame of her glasses and squared lenses finished off the cliched personal assistant look. The only thing that would make it a complete cliche would be, if she was actually screwing mr. Waters.

"That's Amara and she's the sexiest female in this office building" I look at Everly before I watch Amara walk up the other set of stairs on the right of the building. Her ass on full display as her hips sway from side to side.

"Don't you just want to grab it and hold it " I look at her and it clicks, she's attracted to women. That's the only way to explain why her eyes rested on Amara for a bit too long and how she licked her lips as if they were dry.

"Yeah I mean she's sexy and all, but it's always those ones that will rip your heart out and take it with them" I look at my feet.

"Hmmm" Everly sounds from behind me.

We continue our walk through the glass doors that lead behind the building.

"Hey Ramone, doing a good job" Everly calls out to the gardener. Of course she knows everyone here, her father owns half of this buisness.

The middle aged man waves at her and replies with an "Ola senorita". The confused look on my face must have implored Everly to explain.

"That's Ramone, his Mexican I think.... or Spanish, something like that, anyway he has worked here since I was a little girl. The other workers are usually really mean to him. Throwing thier fucking trash on the floor after his finished cleaning. Digging out some of his flowers from the garden. Really, the more of humanity I see the less I give a fuck about them. About anyone , I feel like most people should just fucking disappear. Anyway when I was around 14 I told them that Ramone ran away from Mexico because the cartels wanted him back, but he wanted out. Since then no one has tried any bullshit with him. They're to chicken shit and scared of getting fucked up. The news spread fast that Ramone was dangerous, like any other office there are gossip whores here as well. Ramone and I laughed for weeks at them, no one even walked close to him anymore. Even my dad tried to stop me from sitting with him. Of course he didn't succeed. Ramone and my uncle Julian were my father figures while growing up..." she stops.

As much as I want her to continue she doesn't and I respect it.

"This way" I wave her over to me and we walk up the steps and through a few corridors before we get to my small apartment.

"Welcome to my humble, whatever this is " she laughs.

"You could always just move out once you start making money" she laughs at me again.

"Wait here let me go get the work" I walk to my room and get the work for her.

"Here" I hand her the book.

She pulls out her phone and takes pictures of everything then hands me my book.

"So I have 3 hours before I get back home. Want to do something fun " she looks at me.

I wait for a second to long and get lost in those damn eyes. Those eyes remind me so much of lynnea that its painful.

"Tyler are you still listening ".