chapter 38.

AMARA'S P.O.V.

It's been 6 months since our wedding day, and we have not had a single argument like everyone said we would. I guess sometimes living together before marriage is so much better than learning about those ways after marriage.

I hear him stepping into the room and the bed tray is clanging in his hands. I can't believe he still spoils me even after he got me. I can only hope it stays this way forever. I'm more than 100 percent sure it will. The love we have for each other is real and not something built on fake courting. When a man runs after a girl he will do everything in his power to get her but after he has her he changes. I know Tyler will never change.

"This is why I love you so much" I close my eyes as I take a bite of this waffle.

"You're talking to me or the waffle" he winks and kisses my belly.

I've grown to love his little words and gestures of affection. Out of everyone in the world I got the man whose main love languages are acts of service and affection. I love that.

Every touch of his is reassuring and every act is evidence. I can only hope I do just as much for him.

"Babe I'm leaving the agency early today and I was thinking that I could come fetch you from the workshop and take you somewhere nice" I'm not doing this out of guilt, I'm doing this because this relationship is a two way street. If he makes breakfast. I either make or treat him to dinner.

"I'd like that honey" he lays his head on my thigh and I eat finish.

I place the stuff to the side and play with his hair. I like that we wake up early to spend time with each other before we go out for the day. I also like the fact that we've said I LOVE YOU to each other every day since the end of our honey moon.

Despite him saying it every morning and every night, when I hear him say that it makes my stomach stir with butterflies.

"I suppose we should go shower" I say and he turns to me pouting. Not this again!

"Why, why can't we just not go. Let Anko run the agency and I'll teach Everly how to deal with engine orders and wct for my business. Let's just not go back" he always does this.

"We have to be there, I promise baby just a few more years of hard work and we will retire on the beach or opposite the Eiffel Tower. Wherever you want to retire. Just let us build our empire and then we can leave it under Anko, Belle and Everly. We would just be investors who get dividends on top of our salaries from said Empire" I remind about his plan. That's right he knows why we have to go, his just lazy.

"Aghhh fine darling, but don't be late I'm really looking forward to going out tonight" he bites at my thigh and I know I'm going to have a mark there. Which makes me roll my eyes.

His so mean.

"Come here" I order him. He laughs. He knows exactly what I want to do. "It's only fair".

He slides his body so that his hovering over me. I take my lips to his before bringing my mouth down to his neck, where I mark him the same way.

It takes every bit of will power to keep my hands of him.

***

TYLER'S P.O.V

"There you are" I practically jump onto Peyton when she enters my office.

She's grown in height and her facial features are maturing, she's becoming a little lexy.

Next to her stands Emiliano, not really in the mood for him. He dragged his mother all the way out here so that he could be with "his sister" but we all know it was for Peyton. The upside is atleast Everly gets to see Lucus. These kids just finished school and are already in mature relationships, I roll my eyes. But in all fairness I'm only fucking 21 as of a few months ago and I'm fucking married already. Like in what world does this even make sense.