chapter 12.

Tyler's P.O.V

I hope she doesn't over react for the roses. I know this is something you do for more than your fuck buddy, but she came into that store room so tensed and I need to show her that she needs to have actual fun. Not that pounding into her isn't fun, she needs to learn that there's more to life and so do I. I press the button and shake off my clothes, just habit I guess.

She opens the door and she has on a black gown under colours of pinked lace show. Her body is now calling out to me. She was ready to fuck, and I'm reconsidering my 'let me take you to the arcade for fun' approach.

"Are those for me?" She looks down at the roses.

"Yes these are for you" I hand them to her and she does this thing that makes my heart sore.

She closes of her gown and pulls the fabric tighter to her body, she's embarrassed. I reach for hand when she moves to walk away.

"Put on something nice" I tell her. She smiles up at me.

"Is this not nice enough?" She raises an eyebrow at me.

"No no this is perfect, but I wanted to do something with you, I know, don't say it, this isn't a date just us hanging out" I do something really bold. I place a kiss on her breast. And nip at a little flesh. "Before I change my mind" I add.

She pushes back against me and her hands travel down to my pants. She grabs hard and tight. "And if I don't? " she tests me. Her pressure fluctuates and my body goes butter.

"Just put on your damn clothes" I whisper in her ear. She nods and runs off to her room. I'm so going to regret not pushing her up against that wall or that wall but like I said that's not me anymore.

"Okay I'm ready" she comes out with a pair of blue jeggings and a blouse looking white piece of fabric. The blouse or whatever is nothing to fancy but it suits her. The bright colour of her lace underwear is contrasted against the fabric.

"Why are you staring at me?" She looks at me like I've grown another head or something.

"Nothing I've just never seen someone pull off an outfit like that" I admit openly.

"Uhhh thank you, now what are we doing?" She grabs this small looking purse thing I have no idea what she can fit in there.

She walks down the steps before me.
"Can we please take my car?" She asks me. "I haven't had to use it in forever since most things are in walking distance".

"We can use your car, I'm curious to see what you drive" I say to her.

"Oh it's just a company car I don't know much about cars" she laughs.
My mind goes back to lynnea, she would've jumped to use my car and I'd have jumped to use her's.

"Tyler are you going to drive?" She screams, the fuck is wrong with her?

"Stop daydreaming i shouted at you twice already" never mind the fuck is wrong with me?

"Okay I'm sorry Amara I was just wondering about your car for a second seems like there's a nasty dent on your bumper i can try and reshape fiber glass for you" that was probably the quickest save I've pulled. Imagine me telling her I'm thinking about my ex whose not only pregnant with another man's child but also married to him.
That would go horribly wrong.

"Oh it's really fine, I'm not worried about the car anyway" she brushes me off handing me her keys.

Like every other employee car it's a blacked out BMW 5 series nothing to fancy, well it is fancy but not my taste.
The car is just a fucking joke to be honest.