chapter 11.

Amara's P.O.V

His one hand has a firm grip around both of mine behind me. My body is pinned against the wall and his growth is pressed against my ass. His driving me wild. I want to touch it again but the sensation growing inside of me from his fingers on my nipple is over whelming and I feel flustered with the pleasure. His hands have a slow steady rhythm and my moans surprise me even, I thought I'd come in here and overpower him but look at us now. He overpowered me. His hands are hungry on my body and that replaces all doubt about this, it makes me feel wanted.

I feel his breath on my shoulder and then his lips graze over my flesh, leaving behind slobbery kisses. The contact of his body breaks from mine when Everly calls for him at the door. She screams for him and my body winces from the loss of contact.

"I'm coming" he shouts as he stares at me. His eyes burn into mine and for a second I expect him to kiss me but he doesn't. Why would he? I'm just his new play thing. That's on me though.

I run my hands through my hair and smooth out my clothes. I cross my hands preparing for the drama about to unfold. Everly is at the door and here I am with Tyler in a storage closest. It's not that hard to put one and one together. The last thing either of us need is Everly slipping up and telling her dad exactly what it is that she's seen here.

"Why was the door locked Tyler. Were you busy fucking with yourself" the words fall from her foul mouth, nothing new there. I roll my eyes at her. Women are supposed to be respectful I guess, but who am I to judge when she behaves like her self. I won't respect it but i can admire it. She can be herself without having to worry about anyone because she doesn't really give a fuck as she says.

Once she steps into the room her eyes find me and a grin forms on her face. "Where you two fucking?" She laughs but she addressed me so I suppose I should answer her.

"Well we tried but someone disturbed us" I offer them a fake smile i hope they don't catch on though. No they don't. Luckily for me.

"Listen to me Everly no one can find out about this, no one" he looks like a puppy dog begging her. It's so offsetting thinking about how rough and commanding he was just a second ago and now his so collected from bieng so wild.

"I ain't no snitch bitch" she punches him and she turns to me, I'm not in the mood to talk to her but I guess I have to or else the entire firm will know what's going on. "I thought you were fucking with my dad though" she looks at me and I can't help but laugh. "Your dad has hit on me but his old enough to be my own father why would I let him" I'm just stating the obvious here. She laughs at my remark and leaves the room.

"Maybe you can help me look for that paper" he suggests once he closes the door.

"You can use the computer in my office to print the specifications" I tell him.

Leading the way to my office, the silence is deafening and I'm waiting for him to say something, but of course he won't, men are only oblivious after all.

"That was heated back there" I start of by saying. "You best make sure Everly does not speak of a word she saw" I hope he knows how deep in shit we would be if anyone caught us. Almost every company has a policy against that.

"She's not so bad once you get to know her, I know you don't like her but you kinda have to respect her once you understand her" he does have a point there I don't know her, but i don't know him either.

"I'm sorry if i sounded mean" for a weird reason i care whether or not i have offended him.

"So do you think we could finish that back there" he says. My cheeks heat up at the thought of him pressed against me. I can't help my eyes when they stop to look at his pants. I want him to pound me against my wall and make me reach heights I didn't know I could.