chapter 20

TYLER'S P.O.V

"Are you two almost done?" my sister calls at the door.

I look up and have to physically keep myself from eating my breakfast early if you know what I mean.

"How do you even make a women's suit look that hot" I ask her. She's so seductive.

"Stop distracting yourself" she calls me out. "I'm here for you Tyler, let's do it together" she takes my hand in hers and makes me walk out the room with her.

She's so commanding.

"Are you sure you want to meet Lynnea?" I ask one last time.

"I'm not here for that ex of yours babe I'm here for you" she kisses my cheek and jumps into lex's car.

Peyton, and I are going with mine and Harry's got his own car now so he will meet us there.

The closer we get to Dr. Blaire's house the more nervous I grow. "I'll knock this bitch out, I don't care she pregnant" peyton tries to shave some of the tension off.

"Amara would if she started shit" I laugh with her. We park in the lot and i wait for Amara before i can go in. We're all meeting here to go to the grave yard together. Peyton went in without me to see Dr. Blaire.

"Like I said Tyler I'm here for you" she says as she walks up behind me.

"Let's go inside?" i ask her. She nods taking my hand in her own once again. She really is here for me and I appreciate her for it.

Walking into the familiar house brings up memories of Lynnea and I. We finally get into the living room and Lynnea's eyes instantly meet mine. We make brief eye contact when her eyes leave mine and gape at Amara. I've been so caught up in the tension of this day that I didn't notice this womans got a nude coloured see through lace shirt thing on. You can see the sides of her boobs and all the way down to her belly.

"Dr. Blaire ...." I have nothing to say. I know sorry doesn't help. "This is Amara" she shakes his hand and I hug him. He gets my point.

I shake Josh's hand and hug a very pregnant Lynnea. "Mom would've wanted you to be here" she hugs me tighter. "I only came for mom" I say to her. When she lets go of me I turn around to look for Amara and she's still here just watching me with a smile on her face, she gives Lynnea a smile and hugs her. I'm shocked at the hug part. "I'm sorry about your mom" Amara says to her.

Lexy looks even more shocked than I am but that's the thing about this woman she's not childish, she's so mature. Me and my young ass will fuck this up I kind of know that.

We all have to get ready to leave to the graveyard. Josh isn't there for Lynnea I see it, she looks so frail and his sitting far away from her. My heart does ache for her. Not because I still want her but because she's hurting.

"Hey baby boy" Amara rest her head against my back. This woman is so understanding and is so amazing I can't explain it anymore.

I couldn't take seeing Lynnea hurting like that so I came outside and it seems Amara followed me. "Are you okay" she positions herself to lean on my car. She's so elegant. I just walk to her and place my head on her shoulder and hug her. I get so lost in her embrace that tears eventually fall. "Don't think I still care about her but it hurts me too, to know Jane's dead" I admit. She holds me tighter I hear soft sobs coming from her too. "Why are you crying?" I wipe my own tears to look at her.

"Because you are. If you hurting so am I" i know it seems over dramatic but this look in her eyes shows me that she really is sad to see me sad. "Hey you going to ruin your make up" I kiss her. It took her a minute to regain her balance, she didn't expect the kiss.