chapter 25.

I open my trunk to inspect what exactly did she buy.

Once they're all unwrapped I realise the boxes are just brown in colour too. I pick up the heaviest one and listen to the metal inside.

I think about it and finally settle on opening the lighter box. Inside it i find leather buckles, these restraints and that metal can only mean one thing. This aunty went and bought a whole fucking swing, a SWING!

I mean I knew she was freaky but this shit be on another level, I'm not complaining though, I get to restrain and suspend her, who would complain about that.

I put all the braces and bands back in the box.

I walk to Amara's office to actually flirt with her about this.

AMARA'S P.O.V

I wonder how long it will take him to come up here. My body gets hot and I feel my cheeks get red. I can't believe I went and bought something so intimate, but I've always want to try it out and I don't see why not. If anyone it should be him.

Like I'm always thinking, our minds are entangled because the knock on the door let's me know his here.

"Come in" I try to hide the blush in my face.

"So you want to be tied up and suspended, you naughty girl, I should punish you for that" his word brings up images in my head that I don't want to think about right now.

My words never correspond with my brain. "I've been bad, you may spank me now Sir" it scares me how quick I can fall into role play.

You know you get LITTLE space, well we don't have that, I fall into Sub space with him. Like I said we're a role playing couple.

"Don't test me" he threatens and the lust inside me gets worse, this sexual banter doesn't help.

"I just want to be cute with you" he won't expect this next part. "Like hold your hand or blow you" his eyes grow and I know his thinking about my mouth now. "Let me please you Sir" I may be his servant now but his going to lose this battle, he knows I'm on my period he'll calm down first. "Please Sir, I want to be good for you" his almost done for, he didn't say anything yet.

Instead of giving up he walks towards me and I gulp air in anticipation. His hands are around my neck and he pulls my body forward. "Don't think I won't fuck you over this desk right now, with that door open. You think I give a shit about this place, I'll make you scream right here" something about how he said it makes me believe that he will.

I change my mind I'll cave in.

"Okay Tyler you win" my breath is still heavy from his heavenly breath hot on my neck.

"Now apologize" he hisses.

"I'm sorry Sir" I smile up at him and he gives me a wink in return.

He brings my lips up to his and kisses me. In the back of his head he has to know this door is wide open at any given time any employee could walk in.

"I'll see you later" I manage to say in between his hungry kisses.

He nods his head and leaves. When his gone I'm left with my thoughts and after that heated conversation they're not mellow thoughts at all. I feel as if I'm really burning up.

I decide to follow after him, he could only be going to that workshop now.

I step out my office and change my course of action. Mr.Waters his standing right there.

"Why did he come here" he asks me and that's when things really explode in my face. I have no idea what to say.

"He just needed to talk about the joint payment" I can't lie on the spot like this.