chapter 29.

AMARA'S P.O.V

His tongue flips over my sensitive area and I tug at his hair harder, my legs instinctively wrap around his neck. His hair feels so soft in between my thighs.

"Wait lay on the bed" he looks up at me and moves upward. I kiss him and taste myself on his lips.

I turn my body around so we look like the YIN AND YANG. I part my lips slowly and take him in my mouth. I move my tongue around the tip first but I feel my body tense before I can finish him. The feeling makes me feel high, I take my mouth of him and cover my mouth. The moisture of his tongue makes me crazy. Before I know it my legs are tightening and I'm biting down on my hand.

"You get better at that everytime" I admit it to him. He smiles down at me and places little kisses all over my foot and shin.

"I love you" he says to me. I'm still looking up at him, so I move my body to lay my head next to his.

"I love you too" I kiss the tip of his nose, I stole that from him.

"I'm hungry again" he winks at me.

"Well we have to just order in, I cant really cook something for you now" I gesture to our surroundings. This hotel room has been our house for the past 4 days now.

"I've been meaning to ask you? What actually happened between you and Caitlyn?" He doesn't seemed phased by my question.

Once he explains I understand it, they really are the definition of having the right love at the wrong time. "I know this might sound selfish, but I'm glad it happened the way it did, because now you're with me and I've never been happier" I'm surprised by my own thoughts.

"You are my happiness too" he kisses my forehead and leaves to go buy something to eat.

While his gone I get up and change, we have to stop by his house later. I mean his mom's gone already but I'm sure he'll want to see his sister.

I clean up the room after I'm done, that is a foreign concept to me even, I'm not really a cleaning up type of person, I'm his little Dirty Bug as he calls me.

I sit on the bed with my laptop open, it isn't really easy running this business, but the need was there, I provide the solution. We live in New York city, one of the biggest fashion centrals. There is always a market for models, that's where we come in, we do the search for the shows, we contact agents and strike deals just taking a tiny percentage that's all. But like we always say, you start at what 20 years old, invest $50 a week in stocks and by the age of 50 you'll be able to live comfortably either of the dividends or the actual profit.

So that's the only way to do it, we're both into stocks as of 4 months ago and we working on getting Tyler's engine signed to him alone, the company does pay him a whopping 40% royalties but we want more! We want to have millions also.

I do my usual Qualitative versus Quantitative research and make a proper decision before I buy $4000 worth of stock.

It took Belle an entire month to teach me this, but she's much better at teaching than I am so I understood and learnt quickly. I just follow her instructions and really just take her advice on the investments, that little girl is worth $600 000, she's been doing this for a while. For a second I wonder if my mother would force Belle to give them some of her money, but it's clear that she wouldn't, she'd want Belle to have a good life on her own.

With that analytical mind she'll never have peace, always over thinking shit.

I close my laptop and wait for him to come back, he walks in with McDonald's.