chapter 26.

3 MONTHS LATER.

"Come on you have to get up now Tyler" I push him off me.

"We're going to be late for your mother's wedding if you don't wake up" I remind him.

"Uhhh just 5 more minutes" he groans and I consider it but we have to be there in an hour.

"How about now" I grip his early morning 'wood' teasing him through the fabric of this boxer thing.

"I'm up" his eyes fly open, hungrily staring at me.

"Good" I remove my hands and get up to go shower. My bear body is revealed as I sit up, which makes me even more glad that he booked a hotel this time.

"If you don't get into that shower right now, I might have to fuck you one or two more times" images of handcuffs and a cat of nine tails spur through my head. I touch the sensitive skin below the curve of my ass and realise that I'm going to be in pain the whole day. I probably shouldn't have let him use that on me.

"I'm going", I try to walk a little faster, but my entire body is sore and tensed up. As if we are one person he notices the pain and a look of worry floods his eyes.

"We need to start being more gentle" he looks away.

"No we don't I prefer the pain, you know that".

After walking over to him and giving him many kisses I make it to the bathroom, the hot water pouring over my tensed muscles, soothes out some of the pain.

The positions I was in last night would explain the pain today. I smile at the memory of how he held me up while he...

TYLER'S P.O.V

I rush over to my phone and pick up quickly. "Lexy, I'm almost there, just relax" I run the hot iron over Amara's jeans and shirt. "Tyler mom is freaking out, she's panicking and talking crazy. Something about cancelling this was the last thing I heard, so hurry the fuck up" she cuts the call on me.

I look over to the bathroom and see the steam. So she's still in the shower, I shake my head. I've made the bed, I got her clothes ready and pressed my shirt twice.

"Leave the set of clothes we are going to wear with your mom" I see how that makes sense now, we aren't in a rush since they're already pressed and ready.

I check the bathroom again. Fuck it I'm going in there with her, time is running out!

I step in the bathroom and have to stop to watch her silhouette, if you dont admire your woman naked, man you've got the wrong woman for you.

Eventually I step under the water and instead of shouting at me or questioning me, she takes her vanilla scented shower gel and pours it all over my body before running that loofah thing over every inch of my bare body.

I turn her body around and help her wash her hair properly. I'll admit I'm crazy turned on right now but I have to focus.

"Finish up here, I'm going to plug in your dryer" I kiss her forehead and leave in a pink towel because I forgot to pack my own. I roll my eyes at that annoying voice of hers reminding me what to pack.

We've come so far and I'm really happy with her. I just hope I make her happy too.

I dry myself off and plug the hairdryer in. Apparently she's gonna do her hair and make up with my mother later on today.

I lay out her underwear, I hope she notices that I took out her most "comfy pair" as she calls them.

I ain't got time to cook for her so I'll just get breakfast bagels on the way.

I run my eyes over myself one last time and then turn to the shower door. "I'm going to grab some coffee while you're changing" I say and when I hear a thank you, I leave.

The further I get away from the door, the more I start to panic. I don't like leaving her alone but she's a grown woman she can handle herself.

I distract myself by checking the time, that only adds to my anxiety. We only have about 30 minutes until we have to leave. We are definitely going to be late do I call my mother and explain then I calm her down and we hang up.

AMARA'S P.O.V

I find all my stuff laid out and waiting for me when I step out of the bathroom. Everything is laid out, even my clothes are neatly set out, that man spoils me way too much.

Just a month after I lost my job he makes a plan for us to have a secure future, a future that even my sisters would benefit from. At just 20 years old he already achieved what most people wouldn't.

I throw on my clothes as fast as I can, we are going to be so late, I text his mother but she tells me he already called. He is one step ahead of me, yet lazier than I am at the same time. I don't know if that's even possible but apparently it is.

The door locks behind him and I'm handed a coffee. I grab his keys and my bag before rushing over to him. I step on my toe tips to kiss him.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"For what?" He is really lost here.

"For being so good to me".

"I did nothing I just love..." we both look at each other. I love him too, I know now what love is and I love him but I don't want it to be weird, we've just been together for 4 months and what if... "I do love you" he kisses me.

"And I love you" the previous worry following that 'what if' disappears.

I didn't let go of his hand the entire time, he even made me feed him the breakfast bagel, because I didn't want to give him his hand back. I just want to hold him with me forever. I want to be with him forever.

"Driving like this is hard" he complains again. And me being the child that I am, i let go of his hand and sulk.

His eyes soften so much when he looks at me. He reaches over the shifter in this rental car and he grabs ahold of my hand.

My stupid face has this stupid smile on it. I can feel my cheeks hurting from all this smiling.

"I would've told you that I loved you that day you lost your job, if I knew you would smile like this" he gives my hand a squeeze.

"Or you could've just told me how well you could use that swing" I tease him right back.

"Don't get naughty with me ma'am ,I'll have to fuck you for that" his playful smile makes my legs stiff.

"Maybe another time" I look away and he laughs at me.

"Like I said, next purchase we make is a damn dungeon for us, it has to be sound proof though" I actually try to picture a dungeon in our apartment.