chapter 19.

"You don't have to take off to come with me" I say once again.

"Well I want too. I'm not coming because I'm jealous that you running to your ex's side. I'm coming with you because this lady meant a lot to you. I know that you wouldn't just jump to see Lynnea, you're going because you respect Jane. It's not easy to lose anyone and I want to be there for you so instead of telling me to change my mind hand me those bags" I'm in awe by what she said. I'm glad I have her now.

I have to stretch my body to get the bags of the top shelf. "We have to fetch Peyton on the way to the airport so make fast" I remind her and she nods.

"Hey don't be sad okay. You know she's in a better place now" my heart pace increases when she wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my back. I turn around and pull her to me.

"Thank you for this, I really do appreciate it" I kiss her forehead. She leans into me. We stand like this just losing ourselves in each others embrace.

"Okay you need to let me go now" I smile and let go of her. She grabs my hand and drags me to the bed. She makes me sit there as she packs her things. She's not neat at all, she like squashes all the stuff in. I guess not all girls are like Cait.

An hour later we get a call that Everly is going to drop Peyton at the airport so at least this is done.

"Why are you so stressed" she asks after 7 minutes of staring at me.

"Honestly it's lynnea, she sounded so broken on the phone, more broken than when I left. She sounded desperate and sad, I'm just concerned about the baby" I admit. Instead of getting all worked up over my concern for my ex, she blinks and then looks at me "I can talk to her " Amara continues staring at me.

"You'll talk to her?" I ask clearly dumbfounded.

"Well I'll make sure she understands that she has to take care of herself and I'll give her advice to deal with the decisions she made. I might know why she's as broken as you say and if it isn't obvious yet then men are really oblivious" she smirks.

She always radiates this calm and cool energy. Enough to make everyone feel at ease. She really is the the girl you take to Disneyworld and she gets lost in the magic but as soon as you get to the hotel she's going to pull out her princess outfit and gag on you. She's wild, fiery, strong and beautiful. Personally I'm lucky to be on her good side, imagine being up against the firestorm that is Amara.

"What are you thinking about?" She pokes my cheek.

"If your mom knows that you're so dangerous. Type of girl that will put me ropes and make me submit" she laughs at me and bites her bottom lip at the end. My reaction to her body is so scary.

We finally board the plane and manage to get there without any problems.

"Hey look at me we going to be fine okay" she wraps her fingers through mine.

"Peyton are you okay" I ask my bestfriend whose been awfully quiet.

Of course I'm worried, we're going to my ex's house and I'm not ready for that.

***

"I bet your mom and I would get along" she looks excited to meet my mom. I am too.

"We're almost there" I place my hand on her thigh. I could get used to driving an automatic car because I don't need to shift and my hand can stay on her. "I wish you wore a skirt or something" I playfully squeeze her thigh.

"Your skin on mine leads to other things" she laughs.

"You two make us single people feel sad" peyton says from the back seat.