Chapter 15.

Amara's P.O.V

He just burst through the door and now his eyes linger on my body, up and down until they meet my eyes. He pushes me against the wall and places his hands on my shoulders, I'd like them around my neck. His hands travel down the sides of my body until he grasps my hips and pulls my sensitive area against him. I feel the blood rushing in him. If he doesn't do something soon, he is going to learn what a MISTRESS is.

"Your're so beautiful" he whispers and kisses the space below my ear, he bites at it a little and then turns his tongue against the burning flesh. Moans escape my mouth and the sensual feeling stops all the naughtyier thoughts from brewing.

I can see now that he is the type of guy that's gentle, loving and caring. For him it's all about loving making, for me it's about the raw passion that comes with FUCKING.

Fuck I need the pain, his hands may be teasing me through the black material, but my body just wants him to be rough.

"I'm not a little girl ty, you can maybe just be slightly rougher" I hope I never offended him. On queue his hands wrap around my neck and his teeth clench down harder on my skin. The feeling of gasping for air and the sensation from his biting at me is arousing. My body reacts to him and I feel myself pooling at my thighs.

I moan softly and his grip around my neck tightens. "Did I say you could speak ?" He gives me a stern look, his dominant character is being expressed here and I'm loving it.

"Sorry sir" my voice comes out less of an actual sentence and more of a gasp for air. "I can't hear you" he shouts. This time I scream it " I'M SORRY!" he smiles at me. I look down and feel my legs vibrating, I can't stand this sexual tension any longer.

"Now get down on your knees and follow me to the room" I nod excitedly. What most people fail to realise is that this is role playing and no one is getting hurt, I can stop when I want to and if I want the roles to change I can just as easily change them as long as his willing. We are not in a Dd/Lg situation and at any given moment I can shift this thing totally and tell at him to lick my feet or something along those lines, the point is we have to communicate that.

I wanted him to be rough now so I asked for it and I'll happily oblige to what he thinks is rough, his doing a good job so far. If I want to tease him and gag him I'll have to ask him to let me and if it's something he'd consider he would let me do it.

I look up and see that we've made it my room. "Now get to the bed" I nod and stand up to walk for the bed. "Did I say you could stand up" I can't help my smile. "No" I tell him in a preppy manner.

"Did I say you could speak" I smile again, the enjoyment in his eyes sparkle. My heart tugs. I don't think I've felt like this with any kink playing sexual partner before.

He steps closer to me and I wait as much as i can for my punishment.
"It is a pity that I have to leave my mark on your skin now" he places a kiss on my shoulder, then licks the top half of my back and stops below my neck.

"Now walk to the bed and stand there" I start walking and watch him stare at my body, I feel so wanted right now. He moves to sit infront of me and grabs my hands pulling me to him. I stand waiting for him to think about what he wants. He pushes me to the side then pulls me down and over his lap. His hand reaches down to my butt and he looks up at me for permission. That little look for permission makes him dangerous for me. No one has ever respected me like that.

His still looking at me and I grab his hands and bring them down. Sure enough the gentle in his eyes disappears and I'm spanked. I feel the heat and I know I'm going to have a problem sitting tomorrow but the look on his face is more than enough to go through that pain again.