Exciting Stuff!

Hey folks! 

So sorry for not updating recently! I've been super sick and Christmas was crazy and my birthday was yesterday!!!! 

So to make up for the lack of updating, I plan to write and post all requests that have been sent in so far! I also plan to do a Christmas special! I'm hoping to have all of them posted before I go to bed tonight but I have a headache so I'll see how far I get! 

I also plan to update my BakuDeku littlespace/agere story "Superheros!" tonight as well, if you haven't read the first chapter of that please check it out if you can! 

In other news, I am starting a small side business in which I write letters as fictional characters. I know a lot of people do this but I want to make my style special so I plan to do littlespace/agere safe for work letters! I plan to only charge $5 for a letter but it can be from anyone and from any anime, not just My Hero Academia! 

If this is something you are interested in please let me know! I'm trying to save up some more money because I'm getting ready to go back to college for my spring semester starting Monday and it is super duper expensive! 

Thank you all for supporting me and I hope you all like the upcoming chapters! Feel free to leave some requests! 

I love you all and stay safe! 

~ Teddy Bumble