No Cuddles Left Behind! ~ TodoBakuDeku

Hey everyone! I hope you are all staying safe! I'm currently writing while I am in my classroom lol. I'm finally back in school and lowkey I've missed college aha! 

Requested by: oop_oop 

Big: Bakugo Littles: Deku and Todoroki 

Synopsis: Bakugo is taking care of Deku while he is in his headspace when Shoto comes back to the dorms after a stressful day of training with his father. What happens when Shoto falls into his headspace and Deku wants to help but doesn't know how? 

UNEDITED

     Soft giggles echoed inside of the UA dorms as a certain green-haired boy was being carried around on another explosive boy's back. The older of the two brought a careful finger to the little one's lips almost in a hushing manner. 

      "Hey, you gotta be quiet until we get to my room okay?" Bakugo says softly to which Midoryia nods excitedly. 

       The pair had just gotten back from their daytime training at their respective internship companies. The skittish little boy was so stressed when he got back that his counterpart knew the only way to calm the raging boy's anxiety was to have a little night. 

      Once they both make it to Bakugo's room, they lock the door and flop onto the bed. The sudden change of atmosphere creates a soft and welcoming feeling for Midoryia as his once tired body begins to fill with excitement and energy. 

       "Play!" Deku says loudly as he sits up and begins to push Bakugo in an eager manner. "I wanna play! Play! Play! Play!" He begins to jump up and down. 

       "Hey no jumping, you know better. How about I grab your blocks? Don't you think that would be fun?" The blonde asks as he walks to his closet and begins shuffling around looking for the items in question. 

       "Yeah! And when Todo come home he play too right?" Midoryia asks pouting his lips. 

       "I'm sure he would love to play with you, now how about I put some music on and you build me a really cool tower while we wait for him. How does that sound?" The caregiver asks as he pushes the bucket of blocks towards the little. 

        Bakugo sits on the edge of the bed watching the little happily build and giggle. His mind wanders a bit as he wonders how Shoto is doing. He smiles again and lays on the bed as Midoryia knocks over the tower with an excited "Boom!" 

         Outside the UA dorm building, Todoroki makes his way from the first floor up to Bakugo's room as he tries to even his breathing. He swore that working under his father would help him become more spiteful and powerful but anymore it just seems to cause him more trauma and pain. 

          He stands outside Bakugo's door for a moment as he tries to take a deep breath, he hated being in such a bad mood, he felt like it affected everyone around him. 

        Once he felt like he was strong enough to go in, he gives a simple knock and waits for the door to open. 

         "Midoryia hush little might, I have to get the door," Bakugo says on the other side of the door. The dorm room door opens and Bakugo smiles seeing Shoto in front of him. "Hey, how was training today?" He asks softly. 

        Those few words hit Shoto deep down as tears begin to quickly fall from his eyes.  Bakugo takes note quickly of the saddened mood and pulls Todoroki in for a hug as he closes the door. 

          "Hey, Icy what's wrong? Did something happen?" Bakugo asks as he brushes some of Todoroki's hair out of his face. 

          "Don't like working for him no more. It too hard. He too means." Shoto says as more tears fall from his face. His cheeks glow red in embarrassment as Deku looks at him sadly. 

         Midoryia notices how sad Shoto looks and immediately stands up and pushes Bakugo out of the way. "Todo no cry! Look I build tower for you! See!" Midoryia brings Todoroki over to look at the tower he built. 

         Shoto's tears begin to fall more as his emotions take over. 

         Midoryia gasps and looks between Bakugo and Todoroki, "You no like it? I knock it down and make new one! See!" Midoryia kicks over the tower and begins to build a new one. "Come help me Todo!" 

         Shoto shakes his head as he sits on the bed with his head in his hands. His crying gets heavier as Bakugo looks between the two. 

         "I make Todo cry more?" Deku says as his lip quivers. 

         "No little might, he just had a long and bad day at training. It's not your fault." Bakugo says as he sits on the bed next to Todoroki. "Isn't that right Icy Prince?" 

         Shoto looks up and sniffles while nodding, "Thank you KuKu for making me tower. You nice." 

          Bakugo smiles as Midoryia climbs onto the bed and latches himself onto the icy hot boy. "I loves you, no sad no more okay?" 

           Shoto nods as Bakugo gets up and heads to the small kitchen area inside of his dorm. "How about you two get comfy and I'll make us all something to drink. Crying can make us very dehydrated which isn't good for growing heroes." Bakugo says while shifting through the cabinets. 

           Midoryia gets off the bed and crawls around the floor looking for something as Bakugo comes back with a bottle for the green-haired boy and a sippy cup for the other. "Whatcha looking for little one?" Bakugo asks. 

           "I can't find all might or Popsicle," Deku says with tears in his eyes. 

           "Hey hey no tears, they are in the closet remember? We cleaned them yesterday and didn't want them getting dirty right away." Bakugo says while reaching into his closet and pulling out an All Might plush and a blue dragon. 

            He hands the all might plush to Midoryia and then the dragon to Shoto before patting both of their heads.         

            "How about we all calm down and watch a movie." The oldest recommends as the two littles cheer up a bit. "How does that sound boys?"

           Midoryia nods excitedly before jumping onto Shoto, "You pick movie Todo! You had bad day so you get to pick movie! But you gotta cuddles me okay." 

          "O-okay, and of course I cuddle you KuKu," Shoto replies before taking a moment to pause. "Can we watch Cars please?" 

           Bakugo nods as he grabs the remote and pulls up Cars on his TV. He then goes to his nightstand and pulls out two pacis to give the boys. They both smile softly and cuddle one another as Bakugo turns off the light and makes his way back to the bed. 

           "So does Big Boom get cuddles too or do I have to cuddle my pillow tonight?" Bakugo says in a fake sad voice. 

           The two boys turn quickly and pile onto the blonde while giggling. 

           "Everyone get cuddles!" Midoryia screeches. 

           "No cuddles left behind no no!" Todo says softly. 

           The three boys hold onto each other as the movie plays. The only sound being Todoroki's soft car impressions and Midoryia giggles at the puns throughout the film. 

End 

I hope you all enjoyed this one! This is my first time writing a one-shot involving three people in the dynamic so I hope it looks okay! 

Don't forget to request! I'm almost out of suggestions! 

Stay safe and this chapter is brought to you by Bakugo reminding everyone to drink water! 

Love you all! 

~ TeddyBumble