Humming a Song ~ ShinsouTsu

Edited by Lanee91

Requested by 

Big! Shinsou Little! Tsu

Summary: Tsu regresses in class and gets in trouble, how will Shinsou react to the situation?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time felt as if it was crawling as the students of Class 1-A listened to their sensei's lecture over hero gear safety. They loved their training classes but these sort of class discussions bored them to no end. Most of the students were daydreaming as they thought about their plans for the weekend which was only a mere 2 hours away.

The most restless of the students was young Tsu who stuck her tongue out staring at the clock waiting for the hand to move and hoping that it would spin fast around the circle so class could end. She tapped her pencil against her desk as she stared at the clock intensely.

"Please pay attention Tsu, this is very important for future training sessions and for your future as a hero." All Might says before continuing his lecture quickly in hopes of not losing anymore of his student's attention.

Tsu pouts a bit, feeling her mind grow a bit fuzzy due to her state of boredom and longing for the ring of the bell. She looks around the room inspecting her classmates and their habits during class.

Finally, her eyes meet with the purple haired male Shinsou as he gives her a lopsided smile. She giggles a bit, earning a strict look from the teacher as she goes back to pouting. She fidgets with her hands and looks around the room again completely ignoring the lecture going on.

Shinsou notices the odd habits of the young girl as he realizes that she is regressing into her headspace. He looks to the clock and notices that they still have an hour and a half before class is over. He squints a bit rubbing his eyebrow as he tries to think of a way out of the situation.

Suddenly, the green haired girl begins to hum and tap her pencil to the song she had in her head. The boy's eyes widen, noticing that she has finally hit her full on headspace as he begins to sweat a bit knowing that without being able to talk to her, helping Tsu into her normal headspace would be near impossible.

She continues to hum as the sound grows louder and louder, gaining the attention of almost all of her classmates. Suddenly, a hand is hitting a desk at the front of the room which stops the girl from making a noise all together.

"Stop being a distraction to the class young Tsuyu! If you make another noise or continue to not pay attention I'm going to have to send you to Principal Nezu's office!" He yells, causing everyone to flinch at his new attitude.

Tears prick at the girl's eyes as she raises her hand. "May I use the restroom, sir?"

All Might sighs, waving his head. "Go, just go." With that answer, Tsu gets up and quickly exits the room without even looking back at Shinsou who sits there completely concerned by the situation.

He tries to shake off the feeling as he continues to listen to the lesson. Minutes go by and the purple haired boy looks back to the clock to see that there was only a mere 30 minutes left in the class.

Shinsou looks at the empty seat before quickly raising his hand. "I would like to use the restroom?"

"Can't you wait a few more minutes?" All Might asks, to which Shinsou shakes his head again quickly.

"No sir, I'm on the brink of peeing my pants." He says in a serious tone causing some of his classmates to laugh.

All Might waves his hand again as Shinsou stands up quickly, grabbing his things. He also grabs Tsu's bookbag quickly to which the teacher gives a confused look at but sighs realizing it's not worth his time.

Shinsou walks quickly down the hallway as he makes his way to the girl's restroom. He takes a deep breath as he opens the door praying that there is no one in there besides Tsu. As soon as he opens the door he hears the muffled cries of his little one inside one of the stalls.

"Hey lily pad, it's me. Can you open the door for me?" He asks, waiting for a response. After a moment the sound of the door unlocking is heard as the door creaks open revealing Tsu on the toilet crying with her knees pulled up to her chest.

She crawls down to the ground as Shinsou meets her there, pulling her into his chest. She cries into his chest as he simply rubs her back trying to calm her down. "I didn't mean to be annoying, I was just bored."

"I know, but we can't regress during class, they didn't realize that you had become a little girl. Only I knew that my little girl came out to visit. But hey if we can get off the dirty floor we can go to my room and watch Princess and the Frog. How does that sound?" Shinsou says, which causes the girl to smile.

She nods a little and he begins to pick her up when the bell rings causing them both to jump. They both begin to panic as someone enters the girl's restroom. Shinsou pushes the girl back into the stall and closes the door behind them as he holds his finger up to his mouth.

Tsu nods for a moment before whispering loudly. "Shinsou why are you telling me to be quiet?"

A screech is heard from the next stall. "Shinsou's in here? Why is he in the girl's bathroom!"

Shinsou curses quietly to himself as he picks the frog girl up and decides to make a run for it out of the door and down the hallway as people whisper in curiosity as to why Shinsou was carrying the girl and why they both came out of the girl's restroom.

"We're running like criminals!" Tsu giggles as Shinsou sighs.

"Well I'm seen as one now from being in there." He mutters, smiling at the fact that his embarrassment ended up comforting and making the girl smile the most.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry folks! I wasn't sure how to finish this one so hopefully it was okay!

Join the server if you haven't already!

~TeddyBumble