Manliest Man ~ KiriBaku

Hey everyone! I hope you are staying safe and drinking plenty of water! 

Tomorrow is the first Anime Night in the server so please join by clicking the link in my bio! The more the merrier!

Requested by: Littlegayloverboi

Big! Kirishima Little! FTM Bakugo

Summary: What happens when Bakugo get's a call from his mother who he hasn't talked to since he came out? 

WARNING: PANIC ATTACKS, PTSD, VERBALLY ABUSIVE PARENTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       The day started out as any other normal day, students attended their morning classes, ate lunch in the cafeteria and went back to their classes for the remainder of the day. Nothing was out of the ordinary, teacher's lectured the students on everything under the sun. So why was Bakugo feeling like some sort of storm was on the horizon? 

       The young blonde sat towards the back of the classroom scraping his pencil across the notebook ridges making dark shadows along his class assignment. His head was placed in the palm of his other hand as tuned out what his instructor was explaining, he could care less. 

       The other students carried on with their class as if they didn't notice the sudden change in the atmosphere around the student. Only one person could see there might be something causing the young boy distress and that was the red-headed Kirishima. 

       Kirishima glanced towards Bakugo every once in a while making sure the boy wasn't regressing or feeling uncomfortable. They had a very strong dynamic towards one another and Kiri didn't mind taking care of his friend whenever needed. 

       As the class continued a knock was heard at the door with Principal Nezu entering into view shortly after. The short principal looked throughout the classroom before connecting eyes with Bakugo. He gives a small wave and simply says, "There is someone waiting on the phone for you in my office. Come along, let's not keep them waiting." 

       The blonde hesitantly stands up gathering his stuff before looking towards Kirishima with an uneasy look. The red head gives a small smile and a thumbs up to try and encourage the boy. He mouths a simple 'call me' as if to say that he was only a phone call away. 

        Once Bakugo left the classroom, the door closed quickly as the class continued their lecture. Nezu walked in front of the student in a silent manner, while Bakugo just glanced around at all the posters in the hallway, trying to find a way to distract himself. 

        After a short walk that felt like hours, they both made it to the office. Nezu opened the door and guided Bakugo in before simply saying, "They are on the phone, if you need anything I'll be outside." 

        The door closes once more before Bakugo looks at the phone again. He reaches for it and holds it up to his ear carefully, "Hello?"

         "Hello 'Suki," The voice says causing the boy's heart to drop to his stomach. 

          "What do you want mother?" The boy seethes out as his heart race quickens. 

           "Just wanted to check in, you seemed to have me blocked on everything else, so how am I supposed to know how my beautiful daughter is doing in school?" Mitsuki says over the phone with a slight snarl. 

            There is a moment of silence on the phone before she continues, "Oh or are you still playing that little game? We've been over this, you're a girl and you will never be a boy. I need you to start acting like the lady you were born to be."