The Littlest Villain - Dabi/LOV x Todoroki (Platonic)

Hey everyone! I hope you are all staying safe and drinking lots of water! Don't forget to join the discord server if you haven't already! We are close to 100 members! Link is in my bio or you can PM me for a personal invite!

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested by: Galaxy-18

Big! Dabi/LOV Little! Todoroki

Summary: What happens when Todoroki regresses for the first time and the LOV finds him?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The sound of students talking bounces off the surface space from lockers to classroom doors to the floors of the hallway and back up to the ceiling of the building. The noise builds as it grows louder and louder due to student's filling the once vacant halls.

      Todoroki flinches at the level of intensity his ears are experiencing due to his peers and teachers in the infamous UA High School. He finds himself rushing towards the exit as some of his classmates look at him in concern. He leaves the school grounds and begins his walk around the neighborhood in hopes of clearing his head.

     Today had been one of the most stressful days of his entire school career. Due to all of the events happening surrounding Class 1-A and all of the exams that he had to complete, his mind was overwhelmed and driven to feel like mush.

      He was never good at finding healthy coping mechanisms for his stress. Due to having Endeavor as his father, he never learned how to relieve the stress he was feeling so instead he just bottled it up which often resulted in a major meltdown.

      His mind wanders all over the place as his body carries him to the nearby park not far from the entrance of UA. He stops at the edge of the park as his mind goes from an overwhelming sensation of negativity to one of calmness and peace. His body guides him towards the ladder of the slide as he climbs up slowly before sitting at the top.

      He looks down the slide as he realizes how high up he had gone to get to where he was at. His breathing hitches a bit as his fear level begins to rise. He turns around to go back down the ladder before realizing that it was probably the most dangerous out of the two options.

      From a few feet away, the League of Villains watched curiously, noting that the strong willed son of Endeavor was acting far more odd than they had ever seen him. They continue to watch as Todoroki's eyes begin to fill with hot tears. He sniffles and lets out a loud sob due to his fear of being so high.

      The group looks at one another as if asking each other what their next move would be but before they can decide, Dabi pushes past them all and rushes to the slide to aid his little brother.

      Dabi kneels down at the edge of the slide and puts his hands out slightly. "Come on little man you can do it. Just slide down the slide and I'll catch you okay? I promise."

      The little one blinks a few times as tears continue to roll down his face. "T-Touya?" He mutters out before wiping his eyes.

     "Yeah it's me, now come on! If you slide down I'll catch you, okay?" The man with black hair says.

      After a minute of thinking, Shoto pushes himself off down the slide into the arms of his big brother. He yawns instantly signalling how tired the little one was which probably aided in his distress.

     Dabi looks towards the other members of his group as they look back, unsure of what to do. Kurogiri opens up a portal as members of the LOV begin to leave the park to which Dabi sees as his answer. He rushes with Todoroki in his arms into the portal and into the bar that they called their lair.