Sky Heroes! ~ KiriBaku

Hey folks! Back with another one-shot! Also thanks for 3k views! Means a lot! 

UNEDITED

Requested by: TeamBumbleBlades

Big: Bakugo Little: Kirishima

Synopsis: A large thunderstorm occurs which causes Kiri to fall into headspace out of fear. Who else better to comfort the little one than the big strong Bakugo! 

     Soft droplets of water hit the panes of the redhead's dorm room window as he stared at the endless equations written on the paper in front of him. He sighs setting his pencil down and taking a moment to stretch as multiple areas in his back crack and pop relieving the tension from his muscles. 

      "Why does math have to be so hard," He grumbles as he picks up the pencil again and taps it against his chin. 

       The rhythm of the water outside creates a numbing hum, it was peaceful, and it was calming for the young boy. The window was cracked just a bit letting the cool air and fresh smell of rain enter the room.

        The soft rain reminded him of a special day during his hero training, the one where he finally mastered a new power move to assist and pair with his unbreakable form. 

        Soft rain made him feel manly. 

         The student continued to write and attempt to complete the complex problems as the rain began to grow heavy. Yet the kid was too focused to notice that the dark side of soft rain was soon to come. 

           "Finally! Finished!" He exclaims excitedly as he gives himself a small pat on the back. "Now I can just sit back and relax for the rest of the night. Cool rain, no homework, it's the perfect way to spend-" 

            Suddenly a flash of lightning illuminates the room causing Kirishima to drop his paper onto the floor letting them scatter. The sudden loud noise causes the boy to freeze in fear as he tries to catch his breath. 

            "Uh oh. . ." he mutters as he wraps his arms around himself. His body quivers gently as he takes small steps towards his bed. He sits down pulling his knees up to his chest as he places his head on top of his kneecaps. His hand makes its way to his mouth as he sucks on his thumb gently, his mindset quickly falling into his headspace. 

           Another loud roar of thunder echoes throughout the room as the redhead yelps in surprise. He then lets out a small whimper as he feels around for his phone. Once he finally locates the device he unlocks it and fumbles scrolling through his contact list before hitting the call button. 

          The phone rings a couple of times before it stops. 

          "What do you want Kirishima? Don't you know I'm busy with homework? We have an exam, tomorrow idiot." Bakugo says in an irritable tone. 

         "Oh uh sorry I just wanted to calls and uh -" 

         "Use your words shittyhair." 

         Before Kirishima could reply, another flash of lightning hits and the window picks up heavily causing a tree branch to hit the boy's window. He screams in fear as he drops his phone. 

          "Kirishima? What's wrong? Hello?" Bakugo asks before realizing that the boy must have dropped the cell phone. He looks out his window to notice how bad the storm had gotten before sighing.