Finding Relaxation and Peace - TodoDeku

I hope you are all having a great day/night! Stay safe!

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested by: 

Big! Todoroki Little! Deku

Summary: Todoroki tries to find a way to relieve Deku's stress and anxiety due to school and his numerous injuries.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The day started out normal, as students clambered down the hallways of the famous high school in search of their friends before classes began. Most of the students talked excitedly to their peers as they discussed their plans for the upcoming spring break. Teachers could be seen waving their arms, gesturing for the attendees to hurry into their designated classroom so that lectures could begin.

     To some, the noise was thrilling while to others, it was stressful and overwhelming. That was the case for young Izuku Midoryia as he walked with his hands wrapped around his body. People bumped into the boy left and right causing him to flinch every time.

     His body was covered in bruises and welts due to the extensive training sessions that he has been attending for both school and personal reasons. Every movement he makes with his body results in sharp pains and aches no matter how careful he tries to be.

     The green haired boy made his way to his classroom giving a small smile to his peers who greeted him as he entered the room. He waves slightly towards the dual colored boy in the back who seemed incredibly happy to see him.

      "Hello Midoriya, how are you today?" Todoroki asks as Izuku just smiles.

      "I'm fine thank you for asking. I hope you are well."

      Before the icy hot boy could reply, their instructor for the class walks in declaring that the class was about to start. Izuku quickly makes his way to his seat before laying his head down upon the desk.

      Usually the pro hero in training was great about listening to his teachers and taking notes throughout class, but lately it had become too difficult for him to handle. The stress of both school and training with All Might has just overwhelmed his teenage brain to the point where simply getting out of bed felt like a chore.

     It didn't help that no matter where he turned, someone was making fun of the way his power broke apart his bones or how he tended to freak out whenever meeting a new pro hero. All of these events just dimmed the shine that the young boy once gave off.

     No one in the class seemed to notice the change, that is, except for Shoto Todoroki. Although Izuku was friends with everyone he met, Todoroki was the one he trusted his life to and Todoroki knew that.

     During classes, the dual powered boy would notice how worn out and stressed his friend would be and he thought for many hours into the night on how to help relieve the stress that Izuku was feeling.

     They tried various types of activities together in hopes of helping the green haired boy but nothing worked. They tried yoga, art, listening to music and even going out for late night walks. None of these activities seemed to calm Midoriya, in fact sometimes it seemed to stress him out even more.

     As the class continued to discuss the upcoming exam, Todoroki watched his friend, wondering how to express an idea that he had found on the internet the night before. It was far different from the activities they have already tried. It was something called age regression.