Strong Boy Ouchies ~ BakuMina

Hey everyone! Remember to drink plenty of water and eat enough food throughout the day!

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested by: itzdenkibish

Big! Mina Little! Bakugo

Summary: After a hard training session, Bakugo is left with tons of bruises. How will Mina help the little one?

    A loud thud echoes across the locker room as the two infamous students from UA change out of their training gear. They both let out heavy breathes as they try to slow down their rapid beating hearts.

    The blonde of the two rubs his arms that are covered in bruises as he winces slightly at the pain. He mutters soft cuss words under his breath as he leans down to pick up his gauntlets so he could carry them back to the uniform holding device.

    "Hey Kacchan, I can carry that for you if you need! It seems like your arms took a pretty bad beating today." Midoryia says, causing the older of the two to scoff and turn his head.

    "I don't need your help Deku, it wasn't like you were the ones to cause these, I got these from the group training last week. So don't get on your high horse." He says, picking up the gauntlets fully and walking towards the door. His face twists in pain but he continues to walk anyway, not wanting to give his classmate the satisfaction of seeing him so down.

    "Go get some rest Kacchan! Today was a great training session." Deku says as Bakugo slams the door shut.

     "I don't need your praise!" He says as he marches down the school hallway towards the equipment room. As he walks in he sees Mei Hastume working on a new creation and he places the gauntlets down on the ground.

    "Oh hey Bakugo! What can I do for you?" The pink haired girl asks with a wild smile on her face.

     "I need to get some repairs done on these and I want to see if maybe you could make me some extra protective gear so this stops happening." He says as he holds out his arms gesturing to the bruises.

     Mei steps closer to the boy to take a look at his arms before looking at him slightly. "Well Bakugo, I can see what I can do, but in the end you may just need to improve some of your defense mechanisms for battle so that the aim isn't directly onto your arms."

    The blonde scoffs as he steps back from the girl, "Yeah yeah, just figure something out, you're the mechanical genius here." He says as he exits the room leaving Mei to smile and giggle due to his attempt at a slight compliment.

    Bakugo continues to rub his arms slightly as his mind begins to fill with the cotton feeling of his headspace. He picks up his pace as he turns into the girl's dorms. He keeps his head down as some people question as to why he would be in this area but all of the individuals were too scared to verbally question him on the matter.

    Once the blonde makes it to his destination he bites his lip a bit before timidly knocking a few times. He looks around as if expecting someone to look at him but to his relief, there was no one in this particular hall.

     The door swings open to show his close friend Mina who smiles before opening the door fully. "Hey there Katsuki! How was training?" She looks at him in slight concern as his bottom lip quivers a bit. "You weren't supposed to come over today, did something happen?"

     The boy enters the room before holding up his arms to show the pink haired girl the damage that littered his skin. She gasps softly as she gently grabs the boy guiding him towards her bed.

    "Oh boy, those bruises really attached to you quickly didn't they? I'm sure they don't feel good at all!" Mina says as she goes to her closet pulling out her first aid kit.

    "It hurts Mimi." He says softly which catches Mina's attention even more.

    "Awe is someone Aunt Mimi's little boy right now?" She asks to which the boy nods his head while looking down at his feet. "Well that's okay, let's get you all fixed up."

     Mina works on applying healing ointment to all of the boy's bruises as he winces and whines with every touch. The girl leans over grabbing a plush toy from the head of her bed to give the boy to which he nuzzles his face into it deeply.

     "You did such a good job today bud, you are one of the strongest people here!" She praises as he blushes a bit hiding further into the toy.

    "But I got beat ups and got lots of ouchies." He says with small tears in his eyes.

    Mina catches on quickly and rubs a gentle hand across the boy's cheek, gathering the tears with her thumb and wiping them away. "Little one, having bruises like this means that you are training so very hard and that's a good thing. Plus you dealt with these all day and instead of giving up you continued to train. You are such a strong little boy."

    "Strong boy?" Bakugo asks in a soft whisper.

     "The strongest of them all. Now, how about after I finish getting these bandages on you, we get ready to lay down and rest. You can have a sleepover in Aunt Mimi's room tonight, okay?" The girl says causing the boy to bounce up and down a bit in excitement.

    "Yes! Sleepover please!" He says in a still quiet voice.

     Mina smiles as she wraps the excited boy's arms up in tight bandages before giving both of the arms a small kiss. She stands up before moving towards her closet to get some of his extra pajamas that he left in her room. She helps the little one change as he squirms with his excitement for the sleepover.

     Once both of the students have changed into more comfortable clothing, they lay on the small bed in the dorm room as cartoons begin to play. Bakugo cuddles close to Mina as he holds a kitten shaped toy to his chest. Within minutes, his soft snores echo against the walls of the dorm room causing Mina to smile. She runs her hand through his hair before eventually falling asleep with the boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this one shot! It was super cute to make!

Join the server if you can!

~ TeddyBumble