Sick Little Boss Chrono X Overhaul

Requested by: Little_Starry_Night

Big! Chronostasis x Little! Overhaul 

Summary: Overhaul gets a bad case of the flu and falls into little space. Chronostasis takes it upon himself to take the day off and take care of the small one. 

⚠️ vomiting ⚠️ 

     Early in the morning, the sun peeks through the large blinds casting small rays on the body underneath the blanket. The lump begins to shuffle and roll around as Overhaul's head slowly brings itself out of the blanket. His usually pale face is littered with sweat and a pink flush covers most of his skin. He tosses and turns his body trying to unravel himself from the tight constraints of the blanket. 

     Once his legs break free of the hot comforter he sighs loudly. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath hoping to fall back asleep peacefully. Moments later he feels a flip in the lower part of his stomach which causes him to bolt up and rush the bathroom. He leans over the toilet emptying his stomach from the dinner he ate the night before. 

     Tears slowly prick at his eyes as he feels absolutely terrible. To make matters worse, his alarm from his phone begins to blare from his bedroom. This meant that even if he could climb back in bed, he would have no more time to rest. 

      The thought of going into work when he feels like his inner self is suffering was something that Overhaul was having trouble coming to terms with. He leans back on the bathroom door bringing his knees to his chest as he covers his ears trying to drown out the loud beeping of his alarm. The loud noise and the uneasiness of his stomach were a dangerous combination as his mind was slowly slipping into his comfortable mindset. 

      His mind becomes fuzzy as his eyes begin to droop close, his mouth went dry as he laid down on the floor falling asleep. 

       Outside the boss's room, Chrono walks back and forth listening to the alarm blare inside the room. He brings a hand to his head as he thinks for a moment. Usually, Overhaul hated people entering his room without permission but the boss has never let his alarm go on for this long. Deep down the white-haired male knew something was wrong. 

       Pushing aside his slight fear of the leader, Chrono knocks on the door waiting for a response. The alarm continues to siren loudly as there is no response. After a couple of seconds of waiting, Chrono decides to walk into the room believing Overhaul to be in danger. 

        His eyes search the room as he realizes how neat everything is except for the bed which has blankets thrown all over the place. He walks over to the cellphone on the nightstand turning off the repetitive alarm as he continues to search for his boss. 

        "Overhaul?" He asks in a normal tone. He was a bit nervous to raise his voice since he didn't know what situation he was necessarily in. The room falls into complete silence aside from Chrono's deep breaths. Suddenly a small cough is heard from the bathroom. 

         Chrono moves towards the door placing his hand on the door knob. "Boss are you okay?" 

         "N-no, sick." A weak voice echoes out from the other side. 

        Chrono lets out a small sigh as the fear of danger disappeared from his mind. "Can I come in?" He asks as he begins to turn the doorknob. 

        "No!" On the other side of the door, Overhaul begins to panic. Although Chrono knows about his age regression, the leader hated being vulnerable to any of his employees. " m' fine." He mumbles out.