Sleepy Big Boy Leader - Overhaul x Shigaraki

Requested by: ilovebread_yeet

Big! Overhaul         Little! Shigaraki 

Summary: During a very important meeting, Shigaraki becomes frustrated and falls into little space. 

unedited

      "I don't really see what you have to offer at all. Rather this entire proposal of yours is simply garbage and a terrible idea. Where did you even get the idea that this would even pique my interest?" The man with deep red hair groans from the other side of the table. 

     Shigaraki sighs as he lowers his head into his hands slightly. He knew that this meeting was meant to be one of the most important meetings of his life. If he had any chance of succeeding at the end goal of creating the League of Villians, he had to secure this person into his plan. 

     "I can't offer much, I know that," he mumbles out brushing his left hand through his hair in a shakey manner. "But I can promise that when all is said and done, you will benefit from joining us." 

       "So you're asking me to take a risk? Put my men into your hands and work underneath you in hopes that we may find some sort of reward out of it. I'm leaving." The man says standing up and grabbing his jacket from behind him. "I should have known not to even come in the first place. You are just a kid after all." He says once more while grabbing his hat from the holder in the corner. 

       Shigaraki began to panic, he didn't have a backup plan for if this meeting went downhill. Lately, he's been forgetting to go to bed at a decent time due to his constantly busy schedule. The students at U.A. have been growing stronger meaning their chances of taking them down easily have shrunk down nearly completely. The lack of sleep has officially gotten to the young boy as his eyes began to water. 

       Usually, Tomura wasn't one to cry over spilled milk, and it wasn't entirely true that if Mr. Hans didn't join his league then the plan would fall to pieces. But in that very moment, Shigi felt as if he was a complete failure in regards to his leading abilities. 

      Overhaul watched the encounter from the corner of the room for the most part being uninterested in what was going on. He rubbed his hands together sighing as he watched the two leaders of separate organizations argue amongst themselves. 

     "Will you please just listen to what I have to say?" Shigaraki asks loudly as he slams his fist down onto the desk in front of him. The rest of the league of villains look his way waiting for him to continue his proposal. Overhaul's eyes widen a bit as he cocks his head at the sudden change of attitude. 

       "No this meeting is over. My group and I will have nothing nor do we want anything to do with you and your patchwork group of misfits. Don't ask me again. I'm leaving now." Mr. Hans says as he exits the room. 

        The room goes eerily silent as the villains look towards their leader in shock. Tomura stands looking at the closed door before glancing at the empty seat in front of him. 

        "So what do we do now Boss?" Toga asks before pulling out her knife. "Want me to cut them? Make them bleed? Oh please say yes." She says giggling and twirling the knife around. 

        "I don't know. . ." Tomura mumbles rubbing his hand on his face. 

        "Who else were we looking at as candidates for the position? Why wait and sulk when we can pull new people in right now." Dabi says letting out a groan.