Big Meanie Grape Head ~ KiriBaku

Please read the Author's Note at the end! It will explain my absence and what the future will hold!

Requested by: 1478860ani

Big! Kirishima Little! Bakugo

Summary: Everyone in the dorms knows about Bakugo's headspace but what will happen when Mineta comes in and starts to bully the little one? 

WARNING: Bullying themes and name calling

UNEDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The sun glistened through the windows of the commons room as the group of students sat around lounging on their day off from both school and hero training. Some of the girls sat playing with one another's hair as the a few of the boys played Mario Kart shoving one another in attempts to win the game. 

      Laughter and happiness echoed among the students as the happiest little one of all sat playing with his blocks. 

       Bakugo carefully moves his hands as he tries to make his small tower grow to extra lengths. He stands on the tips of his toes as he places one more block on top of the many others. He lets out a small giggle as he steps back looking at his work. 

        "Hey, hey look at me!" Bakugo says in an attempt to get the other kids attention. He raises his hands and jumps all around as everyone begins to look towards the excited blonde boy. He holds his hands in front of his before roaring out loudly, "Boom!" He shouts pushing the entire tower over. 

         The blocks tumble across the floor as the little one jumped up in down clapping his hands. "Baby made them go boom boom!"

          Denki gives the small boy a thumbs up as he turns back to his game. The girls giggle clapping along as they begin to gather their stuff to leave. 

          "Hey where going?" Bakugo asks as he waddles over to them curiously. 

          "We are going out for a bit! Girl's day!" Momo says tussling the small blonde's hair causing it to be more messy than before. 

          "Yucky- hey stop touching hair!" He grumbles pushing her hand away softly. The girls giggle once again before leaving the commons area. 

          Bakugo walks over to the Denki and a few of the other class 1-A boys as they finish another round of Mario Kart. "Hey Denki my dude, you have a Nintendo switch in your room right? Let's go play it!" Kirishima says as he powers off the console. 

           "You wanna come with Bakubaby?" Kirishima asks as he lays a soft hand on the boy's shoulder. Bakugo looks between his toys and Kirishima before slowly shaking his head. 

          "Nuh-uh I wanna play blocks still. Can watch bubble guppies please?" The little asks as he clasps his hands together in a begging manner. The red head gives the boys a quick side hug as he leans over to grab the remote. 

         "Of course! I trust you to be on your best behavior okay?" Kirishima asks before receiving a quick nod and a small hug. "Call me if you need anything okay?" He receives another nod as the group of boys exit the room leaving the little one all by himself. 

          Bakugo slowly crawls to the floor before making his way to his pile of toys scattered on the carpet. The intro for bubble guppies plays loudly as he zooms his toy cars around the carpet making them crash into each other. He lets out big giggles as he enjoys the time to himself.