Late Night Tantrums - KiriKami

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a good day/night! 

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested byitzdenkibish

Big! Kirishima Little! Kaminari

Summary: What happens when Kaminari throws a fit after losing a game? How will Kirishima handle him? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     The sound of buttons pressing and lasers shooting fill up the small dorm room as two young students play their favorite video games. The colors on the screen bounce from side to side as they run through the course hitting one another off of the platforms, declaring one victory after another.

     This was an average night for Kirishima and Kaminari. After their long class periods full of exams and lectures, this was the way they chose to kick back and relax. It's the way it had been since they initially met and became friends and they wouldn't have it any other way.

     "Dude, you totally cheated back there!" Kirishima hollered shoving his arm against the blonde in a playful manner.

      "No, don't accuse me of cheating! You just suck at the game!" Denki says, laughing loudly as he shoves back.

      It was hard to tell for the red-head but Kaminari was slowly starting to slip into his headspace due to how comfortable he felt in his current situation. The two had been playing for hours and Kaminari had continuously found himself on the leaderboard for every single match causing him to become a bit more bold with his remarks.

     "Okay, one more game for the night okay? Then we should probably head to bed since we have classes in the morning." Kirishima suggests, to which the blonde nods, agreeing.

      They start their game which, in turn, causes the two of them to laugh and shove one another throughout the entire match, causing them both to mess up multiple times.

      After minutes of playing, Kaminari finds himself falling off the platform for the last time, ending the game. He looks to the screen in shock and back at Kirishima as his mind hits his headspace fully causing tears to well in his eyes.

     "I want to do it again!" He says pressing the rematch button to which the other quickly pauses the game causing the blonde to let out a loud whine.

     "Hey, we said it would be time for bed." Kirishima says noticing that the young boy was now fully regressed.

      Kaminari throws his remote control on the floor before standing up and stomping his foot. "I wanna play another game now!" He yells, causing the red-headed boy to flinch a bit.

      "You need to lower your tone with me, little one. We agreed on that being the last game and now it's time for bed. So let's get you changed and ready for bedtime." The boy stands up and tries to gently grab his little one's hand before being hit on the shoulder.

     "Go away you meanie! You poopy head! You stupid stupid stupid head!" Kaminari shrieks, pushing his caregiver away causing the older one to sigh loudly.

     "That's no way to talk to me, little charge bolt. I'm just trying to look out for you. It's way past your normal bedtime anyway. So let's get to bed now." The caregiver says.

      Suddenly the little boy stomps on the older one's foot causing the red head to groan in pain. He squints his eyes harshly at the little boy before grabbing the boy by the shoulders and forcing him to sit on the bed.

      "God damn it Kaminari why won't you just listen? You won every game up until now and you haven't seen me whining like a little baby have you? It is your bedtime and that means you need to go to bed. Understand?" Kirishima says, raising his voice louder than the little one has ever heard it.

     The blonde's bottom lip begins to quiver as fat tears fall down his cheeks. The caregiver realizes his mistake as a loud sob leaves the young boy's lips. Kirishima tries to go in and hug the boy but is pushed back once again.

     "You yelled at me!" Denki screams pushing away his caregiver. Kirishima continues to try and comfort the boy but the blonde proceeds to throw things at the older one.

     "Stop throwing things at me! Denki Kaminari please can we just talk about this?" Kirishima says as he sighs covering his face.

      Suddenly a knock is heard at the door to which both boys immediately quiet down and freeze at the sudden noise.

     "Is Kaminari throwing another tantrum?" A gruff voice is heard from outside.

     "No I'm no-"

     "Yes Bakugo, he's throwing another tantrum." Kirishima says cutting the little one off.

      The door knob jiggles a bit before the door swings open as the tired blonde enters the room looking at the scene. "What the hell happened this time?"

     "I beat him one time in the game and now he's throwing a tantrum." Kirishima states to which Bakugo looks towards the little.

     Kaminari cowers a bit at the glare he receives.

     "Is that true?" Bakugo asks to which Kaminari nods.

     "But-"

"But nothing, if your caregiver says it's bedtime then you need to go to bed. We all know you are good at games so there is no use in crying over losing one round, got it?" Bakugo says rubbing his eyes.

    "But then he yelled at me!" Kaminari says pointing at Kirishima.

     Bakugo looks towards the red headed boy rolling his eyes. "Did you yell at him?"

    Kirishima looks down a bit before nodding. "Yes."

     The blonde looks between the two boys before sighing. "The solution is simple here, Kirishima you apologize for raising your voice and Kaminari you apologize for throwing a tantrum. Then you both go to bed and before you wake up the rest of the school, got it?"
The two boys nod as they are intimidated by the low voice and dark glare they were getting from their friend. Bakugo sighs and gives a slight thumbs up as begins to exit. "I won't hesitate to blow up your dorm if you wake me up due to your stupid shenanigans again. So be careful next time."

     Once the two are left alone they both look at one another before they begin to laugh with one another.

    "Bakugo's pretty cranky when he's tired, isn't he?" Kirishima says, causing Kaminari to giggle and hug the boy.

     "Yeah, he's even more grumpy than I was!"

    The two continue to laugh as a low voice is heard on the other side of the door. "I can hear you still."

     The two quickly stop laughing and change into pajamas before lying in bed in hopes of not awaking or angering the blonde pomeranian again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this oneshot! Don't forget to join the server if you haven't already!

~ TeddyBumble