A Scary Little's Day Out - Multiship Oneshot

Hey there everyone! Remember to stay safe and drink lots of water! This is my first time doing so many ships at one time so hopefully, you all like it! 

Requested by: 1478860ani

Summary: After a huge playdate at the park, the littles and their caregivers head back to the bus ready to relax after such a fun-filled day. What happens when a hurricane hits leaving the students stuck in traffic?

Ships/Roles

Big! Kirishima / Little! Bakugo

Big! Todoroki / Little! Deku

Big! Shinso / Little! Kami

Big! Momo / Little! Jiro

Big! Mina / Little! Sero

Big! Mirio / Little! Tamaki

UNEDITED

🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 

      The sun beamed down on the playground as loud laughter cascaded across the play equipment. The occasional cool breeze brought relief to the caregivers who watched the littles play from aside. Clouds were beginning to move quickly creating moments of shade for the little ones who began to feel exhausted. Jiro was seen swinging up high as Deku ran from Bakugo in a game of one-sided tag. Sero was beginning to slide down the twisty slide only to be met with Kaminari who decided to climb the slide instead of using it properly. Then there was little Tamaki who was seen in the sandbox making small piles of sand that in his mind looked like incredible castles made for royalty. 

      The caregivers were all sat under a pavilion talking amongst themselves while also keeping a close eye on the careless kids. Some had their phones open so they could take pictures, like Mirio for example who was so proud of Tamaki's castles. While others were pinching the bridge of their nose trying to figure out whether to scold or laugh at their little, like Kirishima and Shinso who knew their precious babies were very troublesome at times. 

       "Do you think it's about time for us to gather them up to head back to the dorms?" Momo asks as she zips up her backpack of little items. 

        "Oh definitely, they need to get back and eat some real food. All they have had today is snacks." Mina says making her way towards the slide where Sero continues to push himself down the slide much to Kaminari's despair. 

        "Sero stop! I'm trying to climb!" Kami yells as he stomps up the slide. He tries to step over but ends up pushing himself over the edge of the slide. "Ah!" He yells as he slips but soon realizes he had been caught. He looks up to see his caregiver Shinso with a bored expression on his face. 

         "Pika you know better. Slides are meant to go down on, not up remember? Apologize to your friend." Shinso says as the yellow-haired boy grumbles in protest. 

          "Is okay Kami!" Sero says giving a thumbs-up as he slides all the way down on the slide. 

          The two littles look at each other before giving a fist bump to one another smiling. The two friends hold hands as they walk towards the bus that the school let them borrow for the day. 

           "Kacchan stop it!" Deku cries as he runs around the park as fast as possible. He had been running for most of the day and he was starting to grow tired. "Stop chasing me! I'm scared!" He wails as he runs through the sandbox accidentally stepping on Tamaki's sandcastle.