Always ~ ShigaDabi

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great day/night! 

Anime Night is tomorrow in the discord and I will be streaming the first few episodes of My Hero Academia so join the server to watch along with us! 

Requested by: strxwbxby_

Big! Dabi Little! Shigaraki 

Summary: Shigaraki is insecure about his capabilities in regards to leading the LOV and his physical appearance. How will Dabi help soothe him? 

WARNING: Self Love Issues, Body Shaming, Depression Symptoms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       The building was silent as moonlight from the midnight hour hit the lair of the League of Villains. Not even the soft snores from members of the group could be heard through the paper thing walls of the home. 

       Many of the inhabitants of the place were asleep in an attempt to recharge their energy for the next attack on UA High School and the pro-hero All Might. That is, except for the leader of the infamous group, Shigaraki. 

      The pale blue haired man stood in front of his mirror poking and prodding at the dead and decayed skin that littered his body. His fingers made his way to his lips as he felt how cracked they were and how the dry blood caked them. 

       It was something he had always been made fun of for growing up. He had the most powerful quirk out of anyone he knew but it had the worst side effects on his body. It made him into a disgusting human, to the point that even in battle, his opponent would mention how gruesome he looked. 

       Tears filled to the brim of his eyes as he held his head with his hands. Late nights were hard for the leader, that's when all of his intrusive thoughts would invade his head pushing him towards the darkest of thoughts. 

        "Why am I their leader?" He asks himself as he stares at his reflection in the broken and shattered mirror before him. "I can't even handle myself, nor can I fight off a stupid high school boy. How can they trust me."

        "Because  we just do." A voice says from the entrance of the bedroom. 

        Shigaraki jumps back in shock as his eyes look towards the sound of the voice. He finds Dabi standing in the doorway as if watching over the scene. 

       "How long have you been there?" The boy asks scratching his neck in an uncomfortable manner. "You know you're supposed to knock." 

        Dabi chuckles a bit before knocking on the frame of the door. He takes a step in afterwards and makes his way towards the leader who seemed to be fearful of the situation. "There I knocked. Now let's talk about all the things I just heard come out of your mouth just now." 

        The blue haired boy takes a deep breath as he nods sitting on the edge of the bed. 

        "Good, now let's start with the whole leader thing. Why exactly do you feel like you aren't a good leader?" Dabi says sitting next to him on the bed waiting for an answer. 

        "I don't know." 

        Dabi frowns a bit looking away, "There has to be a reason, so come on, out with it." 

        There is a moment of silence between the two as the air feels thick. 

        "I don't feel mentally stable enough to give orders that will actually benefit our cause. I just say the first thing that comes to mind and look where that has gotten us, no where. In fact we've lost people because of me not thinking with my -" 

         Dabi holds up his hand and looks at the other. "Enough, that's enough." The two look at one another as Dabi runs a hand throughout his hair. "Do you really think that any of us would be a better leader? We are no different than you. We would make orders without thinking. None of us are completely sane Tomura. You realize that right?" 

         Shigaraki thinks for a moment before nodding with his head down. 

         "We follow you because we trust you. You were the one to bring us all together so you are the one that we will follow until the end. Do you understand? This isn't about intelligence, not about power and not about mental stability cause hell that doesn't exist in the League of Villains." 

          Tomura laughs a bit with tears falling down his face. "I'm sorry, I guess I've just been letting the voices in my head talks a bit too much." 

           "And that's okay because they talk in mine too." Dabi says wrapping an arm around the boy, "But we aren't done talking. I know the way you were looking at yourself in the mirror and I've got a problem with that. Don't do that."

          "What do you mean?" Shigaraki asks. 

           "Cut the crap, I know you have body insecurities because your quirk has decayed and dried up your skin. It can't be help and we both know that." Dabi says sighing, "But you aren't ugly Tomura. The scars and the cracking of our skin makes us who we are." 

           "It just overwhelms me sometimes, the heroes and everyone, they comment on my skin. Even in battle they mention it." The blue haired boy says with a shaky voice. 

            "That's because that's all they can comment on, they realize your power so they can't say you're weak. It's like back in school when people would bully others for the way they look, it's because they can't say anything about the rest of them." Dabi says petting the boy's hair softly in an attempt to stop the tears. 

            Shigaraki stands up for a moment and grabs a pair of gloves off the dresser near by and puts them on. He walks before hugging the black haired boy tight. "Thank you Dabi." He says softly to which Dabi returns the gesture. 

            "We are both broken, and that's okay. That's why we have each other and not only that we have entire group of broken individuals who are also in need of the encouragement and support. We will figure it out together." Dabi says holding the boy tight. 

            Tomura begins to feel happy once again as his headspace comes crawling back to him. He looks up at Dabi with small sparkling eyes. Luckily for them both, Dabi understood Shigaraki's headspace and that may be the reason why he is harder on the boy to stay positive. 

         "Come on, it's past your bedtime and we've got lots of things to do." Dabi says guiding Tomura to the bed. He lays him down and tucks him in with a blanket. He grabs a soft near by plush and hands it to the boy who hums happily. 

         "Please stay till I fall asleep." Shigaraki asks as Dabi watches him carefully. 

           The two sit in silence as Shigaraki begins to fall asleep. Dabi smiles a bit in a happy manner because he realized that even if his original family abandoned him, he would never abandon his new one. 

         "Always." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone liked this update! Remember that no matter what the mean voices say sometimes, remember that someone is always there and looking out for you. My DMs are always open and feel free to add me on discord using the server link in the bio! 

~ TeddyBumble