Lost Little ~ EraserMic

Edited by: Lanee9

 WARNING: Slight homophobia, panic attack

Big! Present Mic Little! Aizawa

Summary: Aizawa's parents lecture him on his lifestyle, causing a panic attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The echoing noises of forks and knives fill the deafening silence inside of the small dining room. The tension between all of the family members was thick as they ate in silence, unsure of what to say to one another. Although they each had their reasons for being there, only one person was desperate to find a way out, Shota Aizawa.

His long tangled black hair was pulled back into a bun, his recently clean shaven face shifts into different expressions as his mind runs wild. He was invited to this dinner a few weeks ago and usually he would decline but he was under the impression that something important needed to be discussed.

His father and mother looked towards him and back at one another before the older man cleared his throat in a strict manner. This catches the attention of everyone at the table as Aizawa jumps a bit from the sudden noise. He places his fork down on his plate as he folds his hands together in his lap, awaiting his father's words.

"Shota, thank you for making time out of your busy schedule to meet with the family, we haven't had dinner with you in what seems like months." The older man says as Aizawa reaches his hand around his neck to rub it slightly.

"Sorry about that sir, work has been busy between teaching the students and regular hero work. I know you understand well the act of having so many things to take care of." The son says in a sheepish tone as if trying to suck up to his parents in hopes of lowering the blow that he knew was only moments away.

"Well yes, I do. Since you're here, your mother and I thought it might be in our best interest to talk to you about a few things regarding your," He takes a brief pause as he looks at his wife. "Lifestyle."

Shota nods a bit as he realizes where the conversation might be heading. He knew that his family had many issues with his life, yet he never expected them to actually address them. He takes his fork before placing a piece of food into his mouth as his nerves begin to rise.

The two parents look between one another before his mother clears her throat as if initiating the fact that she was going to take the lead.

"Shota, we understand and completely support you in your life choices no matter how diverse they may be. We were able to accept the fact that you are infatuated with your friend Present Mic and we understand that who you love is completely up to you." She says before taking a small sip of water from the glass in front of her.

"All we ask is that you keep that sort of thing between you and him at home outside of the public eye." His dad says abruptly, causing Shota to choke a bit on his food.

"Excuse me? You're asking me to love my husband in private?" He shakes his head a bit as a small chuckle leaves his lips. "Why would I do that? You both kiss and do things in public like any normal couple does. Why can't we?" He asks as he clasps his hands together on the table as his nerves continue to rise quicker than before.

The male looked at his son before sighing, "It's not that there's anything wrong with it, we just can't deal with the questionable looks and the questions we are always hounded with since you are our son. It's not fair."

Shota chuckles a bit more as his blood rushes through his body faster as he begins to have a panic attack. "You can't be serious right now."

"Well we are, we mean no harm by it, we just want you to know that being different in that way could cause you some issues in the future. What if you become targeted more because you're gay? What if it becomes dangerous?" The mother continues to try and reason as the tired male rolls his eyes.