No Regression ! TodoMomo

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting! If you saw my announcements then you already may know that I am dealing with some medical issues as well as my final exams for my semester in college! No worries though! I'm back and I'll be uploading like crazy for the next few days! Also please stay tuned to any updates because I will be announcing something super exciting that I think you all will enjoy!

Requested by: switt_gamer

Big! Momo Little! Todoroki

Summary: What happens when Todoroki is so stressed that he can't bother to be big anymore? What if being in little space is too difficult and no longer comes naturally? 

WARNING: THIS IS FULL OF SAD AND FORCEFULL REGRESSION (Todoroki is forcing himself to be small). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The forecast called for a sunny day with little to no clouds in the sky, meaning it was perfect for anyone who just needed to grab some fresh air and clear their head. The temperature outside wasn't too hot and there happened to be a slight breeze which seemed to really pull together the spring afternoon in a magical way.

     Students from various classes sat around outside the dorms as they snacked on their favorite snacks and chattered amongst themselves. To those who watched from afar, the scene would feel like something out of a movie. To some people, the feeling that most of those happy and excited students were experiencing, was just too far out of their reach.

     Todoroki was one of those students.

     Shoto made his way through his peers as he kept his head low wanting nothing more than to be in his room alone, or possibly to be with Momo, as she would know how to fix him.

     He felt broken as if something was wrong with his brain because he hadn't been able to regress the past few weeks. Normally the experience would just come so naturally that it was almost as if he had always been a regressor but unfortunately, now it's just too difficult.

     Todoroki made his way into the building as he grabbed a bag of chips that sat on the table unopened. He crinkled the bag in his hands hoping to feel something remotely close to his regression headspace. When he was little he enjoyed things that made funny sounds, crinkling, popping, snapping, sizzling, anything that made a unique sound he enjoyed yet he still felt nothing as he crushed the bag.

     The dual-haired boy continued his walk to his room as he folded his hands against himself in a defensive stance. He felt that anyone talking or touching him would set him off. He just wanted to be alone, or with Momo.

     Once he made it to his room he opened the door quickly and walked to his bed where his stuffed animals laid. Usually, he would jump and squeeze them as tight as he possibly could but instead he just pushed them all off the bed except for one, his penguin named Penny.

     He held the toy close and pet the top of its head trying to imagine himself in headspace but the fuzzy feeling still wouldn't arise. All he wanted was to be small.

   As small tears well up in the boy's eyes a sudden knock is heard at the door. He jumps slightly before going towards the door opening it to find Momo with a soft smile.

   "Hey snowflake, you wanna try and be small again? We can take another break day again if you need it." She says as she follows him into the dorm room.

    "I wanna try," He says quietly as Momo nods. Todoroki sits on the bed with his stuffie in his lap waiting patiently.