Little Bro ~ Platonic Dabi x Todoroki

Hey everyone! I hope you all are drinking plenty of water and that you are having a wonderful day/night!

Requested by: maycuprat4alllifes

Big! Dabi Little! Shoto Todoroki

PLATONIC 

Summary: While Todoroki is on his nightly stroll for his internship, what happens when the LOV suddenly appears out of nowhere and kidnaps him? 

WARNING: KIDNAPPING/SLIGHT BULLYING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The city was quiet and at peace as the autumn breeze carried fallen leaves around in circles as if doing a sacred dance. The street lights illuminated the abandoned areas of the town as many families sat around for their nightly ritual of dinner and television.

     The soft sound of animals played like music as birds flew throughout the sky and squirrels crunched on acorns and other small snacks that they could find.

      Only heroes and their interns were left on the streets at this time of night, but soon even they would be headed back to their homes.

      The crisp cool air hit against Todoroki's skin as he walked around his designated block keeping an eye out for anyone who may cause issues. He takes a moment to stop pacing and check his watch.

      A small sigh leaves the young boy's lips as he realizes that his shift is finally over meaning he could go back to the dorms and regress. He needed the break after such a long and exhausting day.

      He pulls his phone out of his pocket sending his father and mentor a quick message letting him know that he was planning to head straight back to the dorms. Once the text message is sent, Todoroki places his hands into his pockets as he glanced around the neighborhood he had been patrolling for the past few hours.

       The young teen walked towards the UA dorm rooms taking in the beautiful scenery around him, it was very rare that he ever got the chance to just relax and admire the small things around him, like the whistling wind that pushed a set of swings at the local park, or the soft muffled music that echoed from the radio station that was across the street.

       He gave a small smile to himself before granting himself permission to sit on the swings for a bit as a reward for his hard work. His legs pushed out a bit as the swing began to move back and forth in a fluid motion.

      His mind began to grow fuzzy in a very small way, it wasn't overwhelming meaning he was capable of still taking care of himself.

      After a few minutes of swinging silently, Shoto decides it is best for him to go home so that way he could fully regress in the privacy of his own bedroom.

      Once again the city was quiet except now all Shoto could hear or focus on was the sound of his footsteps hitting the sidewalk and crushing small leaves underneath his work shoes. He giggles a bit at the crinkling sound as he nears the street that UA is placed upon.