Little Spark ~ Denki x Ojiro

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested by: 

Big! Ojiro Little! Denki

Summary: Ojiro notices Denki regress during class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud ticking of the clock began to melt into a soft hum as the little electric boy sat in his seat waiting for the class day to end. He tapped his pencil up and down, hitting the desk as he earned himself death glares from his peers and the subtle death threats from a certain explosive blonde.

The yellow haired boy smiles as he doodles along the edges of his notes being very careful not to cover up any of his hard work so that way he could get good grades for his notetaking.

He drew little flowers and lightning bolts as he danced in his seat a bit, remembering a song he had heard on a new spotify playlist he was listening to earlier that morning. He hums a bit to himself as he boogies in his seat, tapping his pencil again causing Bakugo to turn to him quickly.

"Stop being so happy! What's your problem, dunce face?" He says, causing the class to look towards the small scene that was being created.

Denki sticks his tongue out in a carefree manner as he purposefully begins to tap his pencil even louder and at a faster pace. Bakugo glares as he leans over to snatch the pencil before the two are interrupted.

"Please stop being a distraction, we only have a few more minutes before you are dismissed for your next class." Aizawa says with a bored expression upon his face. He turns back towards the board as Bakugo pushes Denki causing the little one to giggle.

Most people would think this was the average day for Denki Kaminari but in reality this was the very first day that he has ever regressed in class before. He was usually very careful with his regression and where it occurred but today he didn't have a single care in the world.

The class continues for a few more minutes before the bell rings loudly, causing Denki to cover his ears, not liking the loud noise very much. He picks up his materials and begins to happily walk towards the door.

The other students of Class 1-A didn't seem to notice the childish change of the small boy, except for one person who had been observing him since the boy regressed. Ojiro walks out towards the hallway looking for Denki curiously.

He sees the yellow haired boy struggling with the locker and decides to walk over and talk to him. He walks up towards Denki and leans over calmly. "Would you like some help?" The blonde says as he points towards the locker.

Denki blushes a bit as he nods slowly. "Please." He whispers in a soft regressed tone. This causes Ojiro to believe that maybe his suspicions are true as he opens the locker door for the little one.

"Hey I hate to ask you, but are you by chance a little?" Ojiro asks, leaning in really close so no one around them could hear. Denki grabs his book from his locker before slamming it shut and pulling the book up to his face.

"It obvious? Oh no." He whispers as his face grows red and tears begin to form in his eyes. Ojiro quickly waves his hand, wanting the little one to know that it wasn't a big deal at all.

"No it's not, but come here let's go back to my dorm or something. I'll get a hold of the teachers and say you were feeling sick." Ojiro says as he grabs Kaminari's hand pulling him down the hallway.

"Why we going to your room?" Denki asks as he looks around at all the pieces of scenery passing him by quickly.

Ojiro stays quiet as they make their way to the dorm room where he opens the door and they both enter. Denki looks around in awe at all of the comfy looking furniture and the cabinet that was open, full of snacks.

"I brought you here because I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted to go to class being regressed. I'm sure it's very uncomfortable for you after a while." The blonde says, grabbing a package of fruit snacks before handing it to the little one who takes them excitedly.

"Thank you!" Denki says, opening the packaging and beginning to snack on the sweet treat. "How you know how to take care of little and how you know that I would be uncomfy?" The yellow haired boy replies.

Ojiro smiles as he sits on a chair gesturing for Denki to sit down as well. "I've taken care of a lot of littles before. I've mainly only been babysitters but I've always wanted to be someone's full time caregiver though." He explains, causing Denki to smile.

"Be mine!" The little one says excitedly to which Ojiro chuckles a bit.

"Well you're an eager beaver aren't you? How about we start with me babysitting you and then see how it goes from there, it's not always a good idea to just hop straight into a caregiver and regressor relationship." He says in a serious tone. He knew the dangers of doing something like that even though the two of them have known each other for a while.

Denki smiles and nods his head. "Okay!" The little one looks around the room before flopping onto the bed, looking back at Ojiro. "Do you have food food. I like snackies but I want yummy yums." He says slowly.

Ojiro smiles and nods as he stands up to go to his small kitchen pulling out some chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. He begins to start heating up the food as Denki comes up behind him and begins to pet his tail slowly.

The babysitter looks around and smiles as he sees Denki cuddling his tail softly. Kaminari blushes a bit as he let's go, causing the other to chuckle, "You can play with my tail little spark, I don't mind."

The yellow haired boy smiles as he begins to pet the tail again. He hugs it lightly as he follows Ojiro around the room and miniature kitchen not wanting to let go of the fluffy tail.

Ojiro smiles as he finishes making the food and putting it onto two plates. He sets it down on his small table as Kamanari continues to play with his tail. "Little spark, I thought you were hungry."

"Oh yeah!" Denki says as he lets go of the tail to sit at the table. He looks at the food as his tummy rumbles loudly. They both laugh a bit as the two begin to eat their food.

After the two finish their food, Ojiro puts a cartoon on for the little one as he cleans up the dishes and reorganizes a few things in his room. The little one watches the cartoons as his eyes begin to droop close from his exhaustion.

Ojiro looks over to the little one and smiles as he picks Denki up and places him under the covers before tucking him in. He sighs a bit as he sits in his chair thinking about how lucky he was to not only spend precious time with his crush of a few years but he also now had the chance to work his way up to the official caregiver position.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one was so cute to write ahhhhh I lowkey love this ship tho!

Join the server if you haven't already!

~ TeddyBumble