Choppy Panic Mode ~ IidaDeku

Thank you to @LovesTogaHimiko and @-Lax__ for voting on this adorable little one shot! Hope everyone enjoys the oneshot! 

Platonic Big!Iida and Small!Deku 

Summary: Midoryia falls into little space and Iida tries his best to help him but has no idea what he is doing. 

⚠️ Yelling and anxiety ⚠️ 

     Test day, the day that most students at UA High school absolutely dread. Most of the students hated the fact that they were training to be heroes yet their life still depended on whether or not they could pass their math exam. 

       "When the hell am I ever going to use this formula crap?" A spiteful young Bakugo says from the corner of the room. 

        "Please watch your language! No good hero should use such foul words!" The class representative Iida replies throwing his hands around in the air. "And please remove your feet from that desk at once!" 

        The two students get into an argument as many of the other students turn away and tune out the noise. Bakugo fighting authority isn't something new to any of them. Everyone continued to chatter amongst themselves as if everything was normal but for a small green-haired boy, life was beginning to fall apart as he muttered nervously in the corner. 

       "Right the quadratic formula, I know how to set it up, but how do I go from there? The simple math is easy of course but once it gets down to the nitty-gritty stuff I have no idea what to do. How do the others get their final answer? Is the test multiple choice? What if I get a number that isn't an option?" Midoryia mutters nervously shifting his weight from side to side and bouncing his leg up and down.

      See, Midoriya wasn't a bad student, nor did he really have issues with taking tests. He was great at paying attention and taking notes but for some reason today he couldn't focus on the task at hand. 

       "If I don't pass this exam I can't focus on my training at the camp next weekend." He mutters again hitting his head onto the desk in front of him. Small tears prick at his eyes and his head began to cloud up, a sign of regression. 

      Ever since he began high school at UA, Midoryia has been searching for ways to ease his anxiety. After many trials and errors, he came across age regression and realized that maybe regressing at night or in dire times would help him in the long run. The only problem is that he sometimes has a hard time controlling when he needs to regress. In a way, it is like his body goes into a shutdown mode when any sort of panic-inducing situation occurs. 

       As the panic drained from the young boy's body, he feels a gentle hand on his back. He looks up quickly seeing his close from Iida looking down at him. 

      "Izuku are you okay?" The tall man asks to which Midoryia tilts his head to the side. Iida can see the dried tears on Midoryia's face and offers a hand to the green-haired male. "Come along, you are not in the right state of mind for an exam. As the class rep, I will ask the teacher for an extension on your exam due date." 

      Midoryia stays silent and nods with a simple smile to which Iida found a little odd. Usually, the younger of the two would be bowing and thanking him profusely. Midoryia takes his hand feeling even smaller due to the nurturing vibe. He grabs his backpack and walks with Iida out of the classroom. 

        "Hey wait! I think I'm gonna be anxious and whiny during the test too! Maybe I'm not in the right mindset either!" Bakugo screams from inside of the classroom. 

        This was one of the many reasons Midoryia liked being friends with Iida. Even though the blue-haired student did not understand why he was crying or upset, he still took the time to make sure he was okay.