Runaway ~ Natsuo x Shigaraki

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested by: nagito---komaeda-

Big! Shigaraki Little! Natsuo

Summary: Natsuo runs away from home after an argument with Endeavor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heat inside the room was nearly impossible to handle as the yelling match continued between the two family members. Shoto and his father were once again arguing about his powers while the rest of the family simply sat back and watched it go down just like they do every night.

"You have more potential than you give yourself credit for!" Endeavor's voice echoes out, causing the room to shake with tension. "Just learn to use my power! You were born with it so you should cherish it!"

"I don't want it nor do I need it to become a successful hero, father." The boy's monotone expression and tone ring out causing his father's anger to rise higher than it was before.

"You ignorant brat! Is this just to get back at me?"

The pro hero begins to raise his fist as if to hit the young boy which causes another family member to quickly get involved.

"Dad, that's not the solution to this! Can't you realize that Shoto is at the age where he can decide what kind of hero he wants to be? He doesn't have to live up to you or be like you!" Natuso says, getting in between his brother and his father.

"Move out of my way, you worthless child." The redhead yells as he raises his fist back further. Their sister screams as Natsuo shuts his eyes tight preparing for impact yet it never comes. He opens his eyes slowly as sees Shoto using his ice power to create a block around the father's fist.

"I would get out of here if I were you. Thank you for trying to help me but get out before you get hurt." Shoto says which causes tears to well into the white haired boy's eyes as he rushed out of the house leaving everything and everyone behind.

His lungs burn as he runs down the street away from his home before soon leaving the neighborhood completely. The cold wind brushes against the boy's face as tears begin to dry and stick to his cheeks as he pushes forward.

Eventually, he makes it to a forest entrance where he quickly enters while jumping over fallen branches and random stumps from trees that were cut down. He makes it to an open field as he sits on a stump looking up towards the nighttime sky.

He admires the bright stars as the tears continue to flow without skipping a beat. He places his head into his hands as he openly lets his sobs flow from his body as he is finally alone and in his own private area.

His head begins to grow fuzzy as he begins to calm down, staring at the plants surrounding him. He brings his hand out to touch one lightly as he smiles softly.

Minutes go by as he begins to grow tired watching the stars twinkle above him. He sits up on the ground laying his head on the stump as his eyelids grow heavy before completely shutting as he enters his dream land.

A few feet away, a purple cloud expands as the young Shigaraki makes his way to the center of the field. He sees Natsuo sitting asleep on the ground as he sighs. He goes to pick up the boy in question as the white haired male shifts in his sleep.

"I was getting worried about you, little one. You weren't answering your text messages like usual." Shigaraki says, walking into the purple portal before entering the bar on the other side. He places his significant other onto the couch as he pets his hair softly.

"I walked by your house but you didn't appear to be home and it seemed like something scary had happened there so I assumed you ran off but you could have at least brought your phone with you." The blue haired man says as he continues to talk to the sleeping boy.

Natsuo begins to shift in his sleep as he opens his eyes slightly. Once his eyes adjust to the new atmosphere he smiles and makes grabby hands towards his caregiver. "Shigi!" He squeals to which his caregiver smiles and picks him up.

He places Natsuo on his lap as he wraps his arms around them swaying back and forth. "Little one, I was so scared that you disappeared. What would I do if you ran away from me and something happened?"

Natsuo pouts as he gives the caregiver a small kiss on the cheek. "I wasn't running away from you! Just from the meanie head."

"Your dad?" Shigaraki laughs a bit as the little one nods. "Well you know you can always come here."

Natuso nods as he leans back into his caregiver, cuddling him close. Shigaraki gives him a small kiss on the forehead as he stands up, carrying the boy. He walks to their bedroom as he lays the boy down and begins to tuck him in.

Natuso pats the bed next to him as if asking the blue haired male to join him as the caregiver chuckles before laying in bed. They cuddle together as they both grow tired. As Natsuo begins to snore softly, Shigaraki looks towards the door, seeing Dabi standing in the doorway.

"Dad again?" He asks softly where the little one doesn't wake up.

Shigaraki nods as the black haired male nods, holding up a hand. "No worries, I'll go take care of it. I've been waiting for another reason to cause problems for the new number one hero."

The door closes as Shigaraki begins to doze off as soft explosions begin to echo in the distance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We love a rare pair of ships. Anyway I'm pretty happy with how cute this one is!

Join the server if you haven't already!

~ TeddyBumble