Zippy Zap - KiriKami

Requested by: _bnha_dweeb

Not edited

Summary: Kirishima has a long day and goes back to his dorm room to relax and regress. What happens when a bubbly Pikachu friend walks in announced? 

Big! Kaminari Small!Kirishima

       Smoke blew around the students as the timer rang out across the arena. The young heroes in training looked around with sweat dripping from their bodies as the number one hero congratulates them loudly. 

      "Great job UA students! Today's training session is over, you did a wonderful job with our new villain attack simulation. Please go change and rest for the remainder of the day." All Might says as Aizawa rolls his eyes lugging his sleeping bag towards the exit of the large room. 

       "That was epic!" Screeched Present Mic as he held up his rock and roll hands before racing out after Aizawa. "Woah don't forget we have to enter their grades in!" He says as the exhausted teacher lets out a sigh. 

       Once the students were cleared to leave, many of them left without a second thought. Whether they were eager to leave and get something to eat or just to lounge in their dorm rooms, everyone was ready to get out of their hero costumes. As the loud chatter of students died down to soft whispers, the only two left in the room were young Kirishima and Kaminari. 

         "So dude do you want to like hang out or something? We can always go to my dorm, I snuck in some video games!" Kaminari said lugging an arm around the red head's shoulders. "Or we can go to yours, I don't mind bringing the console dude!" 

          Kirishima gave a soft smile looking at his close friend. "I don't know man, I'm kinda tired. Let me get some rest in my dorm and you can swing by later maybe? I'll text you when I figure out the plan." He says giving a side hug back to the yellow-haired boy. 

        "Sounds good to me! Now let's go before Midoryia sends out a search party for us!" Kaminari says making a run for the exit. Kirishima kept his walking pace, too exhausted to run. Kirishima chuckles watching his friend run in an odd fashion. 

        Fortunately for Kirishima, his costume wasn't very difficult to take on and off, the only downside was his gears caused major pains in his shoulders sometimes. As he slid the red gears off from his shoulders he lets out a soft whimper. He seemed to have overworked himself today at the training session which meant it was best for him to just take it easy for the remainder of the day. 

       He walked slowly through the halls, taking his time as he glanced around at all of his classmates. He smiled, thinking about how lucky he was to have such a great set of friends as he entered his dorm room. 

       The manly boy let out a soft sigh as he fell backward onto his bed looking towards his plush dog that sat idly there as if waiting for his arrival. The dog plush was the first stuffie he had ever received so of course, he was old and worn. Kirishima reached out for the dog pulling it close to his chest. 

       This simple action caused Kirishima to quickly regress into his little space as he curiously looked around his room. The sudden exhaustion he has previously felt was gone as all he wanted to do was play. He slid off the bed before leaning underneath it to pull out the special little suitcase that he kept hidden from the world. He unzips it quickly before pulling out his Crimson Riot action figure. 

       The joy that Kirishima felt holding his idol in toy form was more than words could describe. He also grabbed a small bag of goldfish crackers as his stomach rumbled.