No Plot - DabiHawks

Guys it's 3 am go to bed if you're reading this.

Edited by: Lanee91

Requested by: OnlyFewUnderstand

Big! Dabi Little! Hawks

Summary: Hawks waits up for his caregiver to come home. Complete fluff

WARNING: no plot, you've been warned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ticking of the clock echoes, bouncing off the walls as the hours pass almost as if time is moving in slow motion. The only sounds that could be heard along the quiet street were cars that happened to be passing through the town. The crime rate in the city had lowered recently due to the disbandment of the League of Villains.

Inside the small home on the corner of a suburban neighborhood, a famous pro hero waits anxiously for his ex-criminal boyfriend to come home into his arms. The sounds of the children's show Molang play softly in the background as Hawks sits in front of the door waiting for Dabi's arrival.

His wings flap excitedly as he smiles towards the door, curiously wondering how soon or long he may have to wait to see his caregiver walk through the door with his favorite snacks, and possibly a new toy.

The clock chimes loudly, signaling the fact that another hour has passed and Hawks is still waiting by the door almost like a lovesick puppy.

He pouts a bit looking at the clock realizing that Dabi was probably out on a personal mission considering how late it is and knowing that his love would most likely be out for another few hours.

Although he had the option to simply leave the home and do a quick look around the city, Hawks was far too little to think of such a plan. Instead, he continued to sit by the door, hoping and wishing that Dabi would come home soon.

More hours pass and by this point Hawks is fighting to keep his eyes open. He sent message after message to his caregiver's phone, hoping for a reply but sadly none came. To keep his mind awake, the little colored many pictures that he was eager to give to his caregiver the moment they arrived home.

He tried his very best but as most littles do, his eyes completely shut and he fell asleep on the floor, directly in front of the door. Small snores escaped his lips as his wings wrapped around his body keeping him warm.

Minutes later, the sound of keys jingling causes Hawks to snap open his eyes as he sat up waiting for the door to open. The moment the door opened revealing Dabi in his work attire, Hawks jumped into his arms while also giggling and smiling as he was happy to see his boyfriend after such a long day.

"You didn't wait for me did you, little birdie?" Dabi says, combing a hand through the little one's hair.

"Of course I did! I do every night but tonight you took forever." Hawks pouts while also leaning backwards silently bumping his head into the wall causing him to giggle loudly.

Dabi sighs, placing the boy down onto the couch as he notices the papers littering the floor around his feet. He leans down to pick up the drawings and smiles a bit to himself. "You know how much I love when you color for me right?"

Hawks nods excitedly as he waits for the compliments that he knows are about to come.

"Well these look great, little one. We can put these on the fridge next to the others. How does that sound?" Dabi asks to which the other replies with excited nods.

The two make their way to the kitchen as Dabi stares at the refrigerator for a moment. From top to bottom the fridge was already covered in lots of drawings that little Hawks had created over the duration of their relationship.

Dabi looks down to see the hopeful and excited eyes that Hawks gives him as he sighs for a moment. "I guess we should start decorating the cabinets with your pretty art, shouldn't we?"

Hawks giggles and gives another nod as Dabi grabs the tape and places the new art onto the cabinets that hold their bowls and plates.

"I am so sorry that I took so long to get home, little birdie, this whole not being in the League of Villains thing has really put a strain on my credit around here so it's difficult to get membership into any of the new crime groups in town. I'm trying my best though." Dabi says as he places a hand on his head sighing loudly.

"It's okay Daddy, I understand. Can we go to bed now? I can barely keep my eyes open. I stayed up the entire time you were away." Hawks says, squinting his eyes towards Dabi which causes the other to laugh.

"Of course we can, come on." The older of the two says holding his hand out for the little one to grab. Suddenly Hawks stops in his tracks and sneezes loudly, causing both of the men to jump in surprise.

Dabi turns to look at the little one before asking. "You fell asleep on the floor earlier didn't you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't know what this is but here you can have it. No refunds. Have a good day.

Join the server if you haven't already!

~ TeddyBumble