Chapter 49

Early update guys

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It's been two week since I started living with Carlos' family

It's been two week since I started living with Carlos' family. They're all so kind to me. Jeniffer and Jessica have been amazing. They helped me learn how to cook lasagne the first two days when Carlos had to go to work. It's sad when he has to leave. It's also scary. I never know if he's going to come back either.

The news about what he had done to that paparazzi was wild. It was everywhere. Some were saying that what he did should get him put in jail. Others say what he did was justified. Either way I don't like it. It's also caused a lot of paparazzi to gather outside. You can literally hear them from all the way in the house.

Damian told me not to worry about them. The extra security has been able to keep them out. I hardly go out and if I do I have Ronny with me. He's become my best friends. He's so energetic and such a cute little fur ball. He may not be able to talk to me because he's a dog but he's some good company when Carlos isn't here.

Carlos has helped me so much. He's made me look at myself better and I don't totally hate my scars now. He would kiss them and tell me how beautiful I am. Everything he does makes butterflies appear in my stomach.

I talk to Josie everyday when she's done with school. We talk about everything. I've missed being able to talk to her like that. She's my best friends and it was excruciating not being able to contact her. Max and Braydon have called a few times. They usually interrupt mine and Josie's calls. It's funny to talk to all three of them. Josie and Max still fight like cat and dog. Braydon's still the hilarious boy I grew up with.

The most interesting thing that Josie told me is that she caught Max and Braydon kissing in his room the other day. We squealed about it for a whole half and hour. I kind of suspected that they had a thing for each other. Max hasn't told us he's gay or bisexual yet so I don't know if they'll end up together. I kind of hope they do.

Carlos spends as much time with me as he can but this weeks he's been spending a lot of time at the office. I miss him a lot. He tried to call at least every hour but he usually has meeting so it's turns into every 2 or 3 hours. The only time I do have him to myself is at night and even then he's too tired to properly talk. I hate how much he's ignoring me. I want attention.

I decided today that I would try to get his attention. I had Josie bring me over some of my pretty underwear yesterday with all my other clothes before she went to school. I told her it was just so I had more underwear. I don't know if she believe me but I'm guessing she didn't.

⛔️ WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️