Chapter 17

Thank you so much for
all the love in the
comments

I really appreciate it and
love to reply and
joke around with all you
in the comments

Anyway please enjoy this
chapter

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Lavender was currently skipping up ahead of me

Lavender was currently skipping up ahead of me. Our fingers were interlocked and the warmth that sizzled in my body, made me feel contentment. She was dragging me along like a puppy on a leash. If it meant I'd be able to be near her, I'd forever be a puppy on a leash for her.

The way she defended me against Smithy made my heart warm. I'm sure it had skipped a beat when I heard the words that danced out her mouth. 'My Carlos'. A phrase that will always belong to her. A phrase that will never roll on anyone else's tongue. For, I was hers. I was her Carlos and I will forever be.

Let's not even mention that strange kid. I mean who sits on the side of the street watching two people ,you don't even know, about to kiss? With fucking popcorn. Popcorn. My life isn't a bloody film and he was watching and predicting it as if it were.

A small fraction of me was kind of feeling sorry for him. He left his house ,or shall I say jumped out his window, just because he couldn't bare hearing his parents fighting. The pain of hearing the shouts must shatter his heart as I knew ,no matter how strong I was, it would shatter mine.

I cleared my head and looked up to see we had approached my house. It was completely different to my angel's. Instead of the lavish white sandstone that made up her walls, mine were made out of a friendly brown  stone. Large plants and trees grew along side the structure and many of them were starting to die due to the harsh September weather.

I don't know what she'd think of it. Compare to hers, it was so regular. While here's was lavish and modern, mine was more homely and suburban.