Chapter 12

⛔️ WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

⛔️ WARNING ⛔️ STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

"C-Carlos." I muttered.

Oh donuts. This is embarrassing. Why does it feel so good having his hands on my neck right now? There were multiple tingle that exploded in my special parts. They felt like they were burning and suffocating. I needed to find a release.

I couldn't help making that sound. I don't know why I did? I've never made that sound before. It was a mixture of a deep breath and a soft squeal. His hands around the back of my neck just made me feel things that it shouldn't of. The shivers and the pleasurable feeling down below just made me frustrated and surprised.

"Baby. Did you try turning your back to me? What a naughty little girl you are.-"
He brought my face up closer to his and angled my head so I had no choice but to look into his eyes. There were so many different emotions in them that I had never seen before in my life.
"-the only time you'll ever turn your back to me is when I am fucking you from behind. Do you understand angel?"

His grip tightened and I could feel my wetness on my thighs. My eyes widened and my blush got darker. What?

His hand grabbed the back of my knee and he brought one of my legs up so it was around his waist. The warmth of his fingers travelled up and the roughness of them just made me want more.

He moved in closer to my ear and growled " Do. You. Understand. Angel."

With each pause he kissed down my neck. Instinctively, I dropped my head back to give him better access. He smirked against my skin and began getting lower and lower. His soft lips against my neck felt so weird but good. I've never felt like this. It's way better than what I'd feel reading those books.

"C-C-Carlos. W-What are y-you doing?" I breathlessly moaned out.

While he was doing this, his hands were travelling higher and higher. I could feel the burning sensation in my woman parts. I tried to squeeze my thighs together to get rid of it but just ended up squeezing Carlos' waist.

He tutted against my neck. "No little girl keep them open for me."

Little girl. That husky growl he had ,when he said that, made the tingles stronger. I liked that name. It just made me feel good. There was no reason why because I was certainly not 'little' but it just made me feel things.

His hands made its way up to middle of my thigh. I was sure he could feel the wetness that coated it. Oh donuts. He must think I'm weird. I mean who on earth gets like this after having someone's hands on the back of your neck. It's not normal. Especially when it's with someone I just met today.