Not an update

Okay people I know this may annoy some of you as you may have thought this is an update but I need to spread this message.

This is a warning what I'm about to say will include subjects about r*pe, ass*ult and p*rnography. If you are not comfortable with these subjects, do not read.

I repeat DO NOT READ.

I have just seen a post that literally broke my heart.

There's this new hashtag called #cancelpôrn.

Many people don't truly know what's on websites such as this. Sure you see the usual shît but do you know that people as young as 7 are being kidnapped, ràped and tôrtured to have a video of their suffering put on that website. I'm not shaming people that use it or the videos that aren't like that but there are people out there that are so vile and disgusting that they do shît like that to young kids and ruin their lives with putting it on a website where millions view it not truly knowing that what is happening in that video is NOT roleplay.

Let me tell you a little about Rose Kalemba.

When she was 14, Rose was r*ped and t*rtured by a group of men. During this time, she was stabbed multiple times before escaping and getting herself to a hospital. When she told the police of what had happened to her, they only classified it as what had 'allegedly' happened to her because who would believe a 14 year old girl. I'm not saying they were incompetent and not doing their job properly. They could see she had been assaulted but had no evidence of her being r*ped but Rose's body itself was evidence enough.

After she was released from the hospital and had given the police her statement, she thought she could finally try move on from what had happened.

She was wrong.

Videos of her r*pe and t*rture were posted on p*rnhub for millions to view. Some of them were of her passing out. Over the years, many women and men had bullied her because of these videos that were taken of her struggle. They didn't know the truth. They would touch her, ass*lt her and bully her without even knowing these videos weren't posted willingly.

She tried to get them taken down and emailed the company for over 6 months and got no reply. Finally, one day, she emailed them as a lawyer threatening to sue the company if the videos were not removed. In only 48 hours, the videos were removed.

P*rnhub ignored a underage r*pre victim for 6 MONTHS. But when threatened by a lawyer they took the videos down in only 2 DAYS.

Many of you will agree that's just f*cked up.

I'm not saying that you people are bad for watching p*rn or even accidentally watching one of these real victim's videos without knowing. It wasn't your fault.

It was the vile disgusting people on this Earth's fault that think it's funny to ruin a children's life by doing something as horrendous as r*ping them and then ruing their life even more by showing millions of people there suffering for their pleasure without them even knowing someone in this video is suffering.

It's down right disgusting.

I know I may have annoyed some of you with my ranting but I needed to inform you of what was happening. I may not be some big person in the world but I will use my fan base to make as much difference in this world as I can.

I will inform as many people of this dilemma as possible because I want it to stop. These victims don't deserve to go through this and then have people find pleasure in videos of their suffering without even knowing it. It's vile.

You can learn more of what you can do to help and what this movement is about by watching the video I have put in this chapter.